Chapter 3

FOR MY MAVI SMUT LOVERS 😏 SUPRISE!!!

Avi's POV

"W-why w-w-would h-he d-d-do t-that?", Mitch said trying not to cry even more into my GAME OF THRONES SHIRT(horrible advertising, Avriel. Horrible.) "Shhh shh...it's going to be fine....maybe..K-kirstie won't accept that offer. Mitch....I-i...I uhmmmm..I love you....", I said stuttering every second. Mitch looked at me with his big, brown eyes. My heart broke until he did this. He kissed me passionately while I stood in shock. It didn't take me that long to kiss back. He dragged me to my room while kissing me still.

*MIDDLE SMUT WARNING STOP HERE IF YOU ARE NOT 17 AND UP*

Mitch pulled away from the kiss so he could take off his shirt. I wasn't surprised when I saw a huge tattoo of a jellyfish from SpongeBob. Ha, cute. I was then able to take off my shirt and we were then fully naked.

We looked at each other for a minute. "Let's see what you can do, Kaplan.", Mitch said seductively. "You're on, Grassi boy.", I said lower than usual.

He started by kissing me VERY passionately and we made out for like...hmmm let's see.... 20 minutes? Hey...WE WERE IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT. We pulled away for air and then got under the covers...

Yeah....this isn't for the kids...

IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN HERE'S A HINT:

Hot dog in the burrito....(if you know what I mean *wink wink* *nudge nudge*)

YEAH I SUCK AT SMUT

-Carliza