Chapter 1

.:Mavi:.
Mitch's POV
Well, me and Travis were just having a normal, couple like day until, HE SAID HE NEVER WANTED ME! He apparently wanted a GIRL?! AND I THOUGHT SCOTT WAS THIS WEIRD! (No offense to the Scott Hoying Lovers)

I ran to my room as fast as I could. I then threw all of my clothes in a duffel bag. Well, five duffel bags. WHAT? A GIRL CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER MAKEUP AND CLOTHES!! (No offense to the queen) I ran out the door as quick as I could, locked the door, and ran to the nearest place possible.

Avi's POV (aka the clone of jesus, with a beanie)

I was on YouTube watching Dan and Phil (not true but why not?) and SUP3RFRUIT (well that's unexpected). DON'T JUDGE MEH! Anyways...

I was watching the YouTube stuff, when I heard knocks on the door. I opened it and what came in? A sobbing Mitch (bae).I grabbed his shoulders and asked what was wrong. "H-he used m-me..", he said choking up, trying to hold back tears. What does he mean? And why was I worried about him? Well, this is going to take a while but...

*flashback*

One of my friends have introduced me to a group of people. He said that I would make a great addition to this group. One of them introduced everyone. He was blonde and, wow he is TALLLL. "Hi I'm Scott! And these are your new band members!" He pointed to one of them after the others, who was pretty short and had black brown hair. Wait...none of them are gay like me. Maybe if I tell them then I could see who is...and yes, I love this boy.

*end of flashback*

So yeah...I have a crush on Mitch....

WASSUP PEOPLE!! WELCOME TO SWEET NOTHING!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!

-Carliza (next writer is Maegan)