Chapter Four - Magic

Chapter Four.

Four Hours Later.

"No!" I exclaimed, pulling frantically at Liam's arm causing him to fall back next to me.

"I thought you liked watching this." Harry says frowning, motioning towards the laptop screen.

"My ears are bleeding, my eyes feel like they're on fire and I literally haven't moved for the past four hours. It's not that I don't like it, just if I watch one more I'll become a zombie of some form." I stated, stretching out my limbs.

Louis frowned. "Your ears are bleeding?"

I nodded. "You screamed so often I'm not sure if you're trying to whisper right now."

"Oh, heh." He smiled, hand ruffling through his hair.

For the past four hours, we sat down and watched everything One Direction related, including every single X Factor episode, video diaries and YouTube videos. And now they wanted to watch the One Direction movie! They must be super humans or some form of hybrid if they can watch that much without having they're eyes turn square. My own eyes felt droopy and drained of energy, which felt weird considering I am wide awake right now.

"I'm hungry." Niall says, stomach grumbling on its cue.

Zayn gaped at him. "You are always hungry! Where does the food even go?"

Niall smirked, lifting his sleeve to flex his bicep. He pointed to the muscle. "Here."

Louis scoffed. "Bullshit, you're weak as."

"I am not!" He exclaims.

Then the bickering began, again. And like the last time, the topic just kept changing. At one point of the argument they started arguing about Pokemon. Pokemon! Come on, I can think of more valid arguments. I've lost track of the argument now, I can't even be bothered to keep up. There was a gurgle of hunger coming from my stomach, causing me to groan. I just hoped they would hurry because I was starving.

The bickering went for a solid ten minutes before I was finally fed up. I was tired, starving and bored out of god damn mind. "Fuck it." I muttered under my breath before rising from the couch and heading to the kitchen. Making my way over to a cupboard, I opened it to display its contents. I took a good look inside before closing it and moving on to the next one. I did this for a while, until something caught  my eye. Above one of the benches sat a cupboard. Now this wasn't any cupboard. How do I know this? Well, on the corner of one of the door sat a small, circular lock.

And I knew very well what lay behind those doors.

As if my stomach had overtaken my brain, I was willed forward. I remove the bump key from around my neck and placed it inside the lock. Now to understand how a bump key works, you need to understand the inside of a lock but quite frankly I'm too hungry to explain how that works so search it in Google or something. But with a bump key, if you knock it with something hard a couple of times while its inside the lock it usually unlocks whatever was locked, hence why its called a 'bump' key.

If still don't understand, well thats something else you can Google.

Conveniently, in the draw in front of my abdomen had a rolling pin in it. I pulled it out. My left hand was on the key, turning it to the right slightly whilst my other had the rolling pin positioned behind it. I brought the pin forward with a bit of force a few times. Soon the key turned fully to the right and the door popped open.

Bingo!

Inside lay an assortment or sugar-filled delights. My eyes scanned over the colorful packets. Saliva was beginning to over flood my mouth. After much internal debate I settled on two packets of large skittles. I lay the out on the bench and closed the cupboard, which locked instantly. Now all I need was a beverage.

A light bulb lit up in my head as a brilliant idea invaded my head. 

I moved over to the glass cabinet near the lounge room and repeated the process. Its a wonder the boys hadn't heard me at all. Soon I was sliding the glass door of the liquor cabinet open and began delving through the drinks. I kept it simple and went for a glass bottle of Coca-Cola. Don't ask me why soft drink was in a liquor cabinet, it just was.

I slid the door closed again and made my way into the lounge room again, where the boys were still arguing. I was about to make my way upstairs when Liam's voice stopped me.

"Where'd you get those?" I heard him say.

Spinning around, I hid my hands behind my back and smiled innocently. "Get what?"

He gave me a pointed look. "Whats in your hands?"

I brought my hands forward flashing them the contents in my hands. "Food."

Conversation seemed to stop and all eyes turned towards the forbidden goods. Four of the Five boys gaped whilst Liam just glared.

I'll apologize to him later.

Niall spoke, "How'd you get  in?"

I wiggled my fingers and winked "Magic."

Liam took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I swear, if that cabinet is broken--"

"Its not. I just got hungry and the door kind of...opened itself."

The boys frowned almost guiltily.

"Why didn't you tell us something?" Louis asked.

"No offense but anything I said would've have fallen on deaf ears."

He nodded. They apologized before falling into easy conversation. We turned on the TV and ended up spending the rest of the night watching movies.

                                                            *           *          *          *          *                                                                                  

"Jesus that was sad," I said sniffling as Phantom of the Opera finished.

"I think my ears are bleeding." Louis muttered, sniffling.

"Serves you right." I muttered, wiping my eyes.

We were all sprawled out over each other. I was laying comfortably against Niall's shoulder whilst my lay over Harry's lap. My skittles and coke were finished and the bag of microwavable popcorn was half empty.

"I didn't understand that movie at all." Harry said, shaking his head.

"Me neither," Zayn commented.

"Its really emotional." Niall commented, sniffling too.

"I reckon. Whats next?" I asked.

"Um...Pitch Perfect." Liam said.

I nodded. 

It wasn't far through the movie when my eyes began to droop. I fought sleep for a bit to watch Fat Amy's solo before falling into a peaceful slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Again!

I apologize again for the very late update. The chapter would have been longer and editied but I'm loosing inspiration, I have other story ideas rolling through my head and if I sit here any longer my eyes are going to go square ;)

But I have a goal for you guys to achieve. I'm going to set a number of votes and if yo reach it or go over it, I'll update...well, I'll try.

This week will be nice and easy.

Votes: 20

20 votes and I will update!!!!!!

So yeah, go vote and stuff and if needed get your friends to vote,

Also, go check out my cousins account. Her name is SkyWinchester...I think. The name keeps changing, but I'll dedicate this chapter to her so just go give her a follow and maybe read a book.

Book of the Upload: Run Bad Boy Run by simranm17
Song of the Upload: Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up

So, Till next time my acca-bitches ;) (sorry, I couldn't resist quoting pitch perfect.)

But yeah, Till Next Time Guys :)

-CK