Chapter 10

"Brittany?"
"Wait! What are you doing here??", Santana asked confusedly.

The surprised Brittany just managed to look around her surrounding as if to point out that she worked here.

"So you are the DJ? The one that has been bad-mouthing my restaurant all this time?", Santana really didn't meant it in a bad way. She just surprised as well.

When Brittany heard the accusation, the reality quickly dawned on her.

"Ouhhh yeahh? I didn't bad-mouthing anything! You didn't show up before remember?", replied Brittany sarcastically.

"How could she make an accusation like that! She's the one that bailed on my segment before! How dare she! And why it must be her?? Goshhh!"

When Santana realized she somehow annoyed Brittany,

"No no! I didn't mean it like that. I mean.. hummm.. Ok it's my fault. I'm sorry okay! I swear I didn't do it on purpose. And IF I know it's you who's in charge, I'll gladly be here as early as I can..", Santana said apologetically.

"Well wow! If it's not me then you can just bailed on other people like that? Without feeling guilty?", Brittany shoot back, although she somehow felt warmth spreading inside her body upon hearing Santana's words.

Santana took a deep breath before walking towards Brittany.

She didn't know what's coming on her but she boldly hold Brittany's both hands in hers. And as annoyed as Brittany is feeling now, she somehow felt it slowly go away...

"Are you really still mad at me?", whisper Santana.
"I said I'm sorry. And I'm here now.."

Brittany just managed to hold her stare on Santana before finally released a deep breath.

"You may sit there now. I'm gonna interview you now kay?", said Brittany slowly wearing back her headphones and handed one to Santana.

............................

After their interview went down successfully, yeah we can say that as their chemistry along the interview was really showing. The fans didn't stop from calling them to show their supports to Santana's restaurant and also to ask her a few questions.

And Brittany herself can't deny that Santana really got some charms to amazed people even just from her way of talking.

"So, I guess this is the end of our interview segment for today. Hope you guys have fun with all the answers we got from this incredible young head-chef here.
And don't forget to call for any song requests later. Stay tuned.."

............................

They walk outside together as Brittany's shift at the radio station already done there.

"Sooooo.. I never thought you're this great DJ that people has been talking about huh?", Santana started the conversation.

Brittany just managed to shrug. She clearly still feel guilty for every bad things she told her listeners about Santana before.

"Hey! Are you okay Britt? Something has been bothering you?", asked Santana concernly.

The way Santana asked her with so much care and even short-formed her name made Brittany realized even more that she actually really like this girl.

They has stopped beside Brittany's car.

With a guilty look, Brittany said: "Santana, I'm sorry that I've been talking bad about your business before.."

"Nuhhh it's ok. It's my fault right? You don't have to feel guilty..", replied Santana with a small smile.

"But still I shouldn't have done that. It's just I feel kinda fed-up when people stood me up or bailed on me..."

They way Brittany said the word 'bailed' and 'stood up' made Santana realized that Brittany didn't actually reffered to her action before. It seems like there's more to it than meet the eyes..

"Hey..", Santana tilt up Brittany's chin to look at her.
"Don't worry about it ok? And just so you know, I'll never bail on you, or leave you on purpose. No! I don't think I can ever do that to you...", said Santana while looking directly to the pair of mesmerizing blue eyes that she started to adore.

Brittany felt so touched. No one has ever come close to care for her the way Santana did. She can feel Santana really meant every words she said.

"How do you know you'll never bail on me? You already did..", Brittany chuckled slowly to ease the tension around them.

"Then, that will be a one-time thing?.. Besides, I didn't do it on purpose right?", Santana laughed slightly, feel relieved that she can ease Brittany's mood a bit.

Brittany feel so grateful that she met this incredible human being. Before she can replied anything, Santana already beat her to it.

"So Brittany, I actually wonder can I take you to taste my awesome move on food at my restaurant tomorrow night? Ya know? So that your doubt about my great restaurant's service will be vanished permanently?..", asked Santana playfully.

"Ohhh you sure I didn't have to wait for hours before I got my order?", Brittany asked innocently but rather playful.

"Heyyy!! That's my restaurant you are talking about..", Santana tried to pout.

While chuckling, Brittany said: "You really should know that pout didn't really work on me you know? Because I'm the only one people say have the best pout ever..!"

"Ohhh really so huh?"

"Yeahhh maybe I'll use it on you one day..", winked Brittany.

Santana felt the warmth quickly spread around her body and face.

"Well someone is blushing here. And here I thought someone has a charm..."

Upon watching Santana widened her eyes more and blushed more profusely, Brittany continue: "Nuhhh I'm just kidding babe.."

"Ohhh sheez! Why did I call her babe? Damn Brittany what did you think? She's just being nice!.."

Santana smirked upon hearing that and when she realized Brittany is internally freak out, she started to tease her back.

"Yeahhh I know you were kidding, BABE. So, can I take you to my restaurant tomorrow night, honey?", Santana mentally patted her back upon her smooth sentences that manage to make Brittany blushed in return.

"Ouhhh hummm.. yeahhh..!"

"Uhh-huhh.. Cat got your tongue eh cupcake? I didn't really get you..", smirked Santana more.

"Well! Ehemmm! I meant yes why not! Not that I should pay for anything right? It's your restaurant after all..", Brittany started to compose herself back. She gathered the surge of confident back.

"Ooorrrr maybeeee you can pay me back with some kisses... I'm sure don't really mind.."

Or the confident suddenly go out of the window. Thought Brittany.

Maybe we'll see what's gonna happen in Snix Oriental House later. Stay tuneddd.. ;)