With Dante being tall and all, he flung them off of him with no problem.

"Y'all trippin!" He made a face.

I laughed.

"It's cool, y'all. She his cousin." I assured them.

"Y'all some animals! Jaz control ya chihuahua's! " Dante spat.

"Listen, December Alsina... We just lookin out for our girl." Kilo dimmed her eyes.

Tay sucked his teeth.

"Whatever... Yo, who heard from Zoey?" He asked.

"Fuck that bitch..she gon flake on us. I just know it." Kilo shrugged.

"Kilo.." I eyed her.

"What?! I'm just saying..."

"Naw... There's supposed to be a kick back tonight at Jah crib. Y'all comin? Bottles and blunts." Tay asked.

"Shit, I'm down. I gotta friend I been wanting y'all to meet, too." I spoke.

"Oh the girl, that helped you when them Leeklin Ave bitches jumped you?" Nez asked.

"Yeah...I still gotta find them hoes."

"Mannn, Zoey prolly set you up." Kilo rolled her eyes.

"She wouldn't do that." I shook my head.

"She got every fuckin reason to! She set us up, we set her up, I fucked her up, and I'm your bestfriend! I mean, the shit only makes sense. This thing could turn into a revenge cycle of we don't pay attention to who we fuckin with. Dig? " Kilo said with eyes wide.

"You thinkin too much, Kiloni." Dante licked his lips.

I looked at him lustfully.

"Okay! Watch when this bitch catch is slippin'. I'm slapping fire out of all of y'all before we die. On my mama." She said as she shook her leg.

You can't trust everyone, but I thought Kilo was just straight buggin.

Zoey ain't got time for the bullshit. She knew who she was dealing with.

***

I had just finished shopping with Dante, and decided to bring him home with me.

Ray's car was in the driveway, so I knew he was home.

We walked in silently. I held all bags in my hands.

I heard bed springs, and loud moaning.

I looked up at Dante.

"Ya brother getting it innnn." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come, let's go upstairs."

We went up and the moaning got louder.

"This pussy is yours!" I heard the girl scream.

Dante stopped.