Character Sketch

Manik Malhotra-A rich,stubborn,handsome,gud looking nd rockstar not only in India, around the world nd fomous businesses man too.he has a band named fab5.he loves his frnds but irrevocably in love with his own shininng star Nandini,his lyf.once upon a tym wen they both didnot want to see eachothers face but now they cant live without even for 1 sec.they both r in living relationship..

Nandini Murthy -A sweet bubbly beautiful girl.she is a gud singer but a medical student too.deeply in love with her own Manik Monkey Monster Malhotra.she is the life of fab5,navya and abhimanyu.once upon a tym wen same fab5 bullied her in front of whole college but now they protects her from all evilness,treats her like a delicate doll.she is in living relationship with manik.she left her house only 4 him.she didn't give any value to society cauze didn't need to.she knw their love is pure not lust.she blindly loves him and he also.there is no need to give any name to their relation.

other characters r same as show but some changes,cavya nd mukbhi r married cauze navya was pregnant wen cabir took care her,slowly slowly they fallen in love nd after kavya's birth they both got married.after abhimanyu's treatment both mukti and abhi got married.dhruly r dating.Neyonika,hard had,pandit same as showI will add some characters as story progress.So here is the characters sketch hope u alllike.part 1 will be update soon....

Keep liking 1st part will update soon :)