First day of school

( ahem... Just so you know... the Picture above is not Percy J. The Picture is actually the close resemblance to my OC in this story... His name is Josiah. So sorry for the confusion!)

Today was your first day of school, you went to the front office to pick up your schedule.

"Hello my name is (y/n), I came to get my schedule."
The person looked through her folders and gave you your classes.
"Are you a transfer student?"
A guy with dark brown hair, green eyes with a tan jacket asked.
"Yeah I am." You said smiling.
"my name is Josiah but you can call me Joe,"
"nice to meet you Joe... um I don't know where my first class is."
"Well that's okay I'll take you there, can I see your schedule?"
You gave it to him and he looked it over.
"Hmm lucky you, we have the next hour together. And another 3 classes." Joe said laughing a little.

You and Joe walked to class and talked about your life so far.
Joe was your first friend and you met a couple of other people. When you got home, you remembered Tate and wondered if he was going to come over today. The last time you seen him he came unexpected. But, that wasn't the last time... since you dreamed that he was there in your room.
A very vivid dream of him...