Hayama Kotaro x Reader ~Legend~

You look at the clock in your nightstand and realized that it was 3 am. Somehow, you couldn't get enough sleep for about 4 days and it was irritating. "What am I suppose to do?!?!" you groaned as you buried your face in your pillow. So no one can hear your voice.

You reach you phone in the nightstand and open through your gallery. Your lips curved into a small smile as you looked to the photo of you and best friend. Hayama Kotaro. You always had a small crush on him. However, you never think about confess your feelings because you didn't want to ruined your friendship with him. Cliché right?

" I wonder what is he  doing right now. He probably asleep since yesterday Akashi gave him double-training" you mumbling to yourself and closed your eyes. Trying to fell asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

"(F/N)-chan~~" Hayama Kotaro cheerfully waved at you in the gate of Rakuzan.

"Ohayou, Hayama-kun" you waved back lazily. "Hey, what's wrong. You don't seem good today" Hayama asked.

"It's just..... I can't sleep well. And I don't know what to do"

"So... it's worked,huh?"

"What?" you turn you body to face Hayama who was blushing right now. Wait.. why was he blushing?

"Reo-nee told me a legend" he answered while tried to look away.

"What legend?"

"Legend says that if you can't sleep at night, then you're awake at someone else dream. And last night.... I dreamt about you" Hayama said as he tried his best to cover his blushing cheeks. "So that must be the reason why you can't sleep last night" he continued his sentences. 'Damn Hayama-kun. Why you have to be so cute' you thought to yourself as your cheeks began to warm-up.

"By-bye (f/n)-chan! I'll catch you later!" Hayama waved once again and rushed to his classroom. Leaving you in the gate, blushing mess.

OMAKE:

You: Nee, Hayama-kun, wh-when you said that you dreamt about me. Wha-what kind of dream is that? *blushing*

Hayama: U-umm, I dreamt that you are my girlfriend *smile widely*

Once again (l/n) (f/n) became a blushing mess infornt of Hayama Kotaro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... what do you think about that? This is my FIRST fanfiction so I'm really sorry if there's mistakes here. And also, if there's mistakes with my grammar, just tell me about it. I'm really happy if there's someone who can help me with my broken english

-Mizushima Sena