Da Rulez!!!

1) Please be active! No one likes waiting twelve days for a reply! And if you have to go somewhere for awhile tell me, or I'll delete or re-open the rp.

2) 3 Characters maximum.

3) Your able to do 2 rp's in this book.

4) If you want to rp with a character, you'll need to give me a form of your Oc. And please give the form to me within three hours of when you ask, or I'll have to give it to someone else. Sorry!

5) Be Nice!!

6) Cursing is fine, but use censorship. And please don't overuse it! (Ex: Shît, A$$)

6.5) Your welcome to request an rp!

7) Please try to make each comment at least two or three sentences long.

8)When you rp, please do it in third person.

Ex:

Toma looked at her friend,"Oh! Hi guys!!" She smiled and waved.

9) HAVE FUN!!!

10) Go!

.
.
.
.
11) Go now!

12) You listening to me?

12.5) I'm making this book...we'll have fun... One of my characters owns a gun....another very powerful...my friend has a sonic screwdriver...oh what the heck? Let's kill Hitler!

12.5.5)Nah....he's too behind in time...

13) What did I tell you?!

14) Go to the next Chapter! Go! GO!! Now! Go! C'mon!I'm very very angry! I'm very very cross! GO...TO...THE...NEXT...CHAPTER...!!!!!

15)

I'm very glad your wanting to cooperate! Those would've been terrible last words for a chapter!