ashton cant sleep

ashton- 1 yr old
daddy- Michael
Ashton's pov
I haven't been without my daddy-Michael in a long time and this was when I wasn't in ageplay with a mindset of a 1 yr old and now tonight I'm alone. I check the clock and see its 10:30 pm i walk downstairs to look outside and it's pitched black I turn the lights on and go to the kitchen and grab my laptop and derp around on tumblr until 11:30 then a wave of desperation hits me I sadly have no control of my bladder at all so I wet my nappy that da-Michael put on a few hours ago. I think it could last me all night but my daddy said that I am a heavy sleeper and he puts extra protection on me. I go upstairs and lay down and try to close my eyes but I feel myself slip into my headspace all I can think is daddy daddy daddy daddy will make it all better. I have an idea I click on skype and see a little green mark by Michaels name. I click on it and it starts to ring I'm silently pleading for my daddy to pick up finally the camera shows me as I see my daddy. "Da-Michael" "hi ash bud what's up" I start to get upset and cry in front of my daddy "daddy scawy" I shriek and shake my hands. "Oh ashy sweetpea what's so scary baby" "dark tummy icky and can't sweep without daddy" "how about you make your self a bottle baby" "dadee I noknow how" "pick up your computer babe and walk me too the kitchen" I pick up my laptop and walk downstairs carefully and place it on the counter "good job baby look at you such a big boy ashy" I clap my hands and smile. "Ashton baby look in the right cabinet and grab your bottle" I huff as I try to reach it "can't get baba too tiny" he laughs and points to the step stool. "I wish I was tall like unwle wuke" "me too baby" I finally grab my baba and look at daddy "ash sweets go in the fridge and get out the milk" I open the fridge and look for milk and I can't find any and I start to cry again no I'm not a crybaby I'm just sensitive. "Baby ash turn around sweetpea" he looks at my red face "hey hey baby it's okay the milk is on the other side of the fridge okay " I finally pick up the milk when my daddy says to lift up my shirt he must see the slight sag of my wet nappy oh no,"ash sweets your soaking baby" "I be okay till morning dadee?" "Unfortunately no" "you gonna come home" "darling I can't come home tonight I'm at each my parents house I'm coming tomorrow though baby" "daddy what do I do" "we will figure it out okay" "now ash you have to pour the milk in your baba" I stick my tongue out in concentration as I slowly pour it up to the little line with a little mess. "Wow babe your better than daddy" I smile happily then my tummy bubbles and I make a mess in my nappy. "Uh oh ashy sweets are you messy" "sowwy dadee I didn't mean it" "your okay sweets but now put your bottle in the microwave for 30 sec" "but daddy I not allowed to use mikerowave" "daddy gives you permission to use it okay" I set it in the mikerowave as I press 30.
Michaels pov
Uh oh I shouldn't have left ashton alone at home. I should of known he wouldn't last that long out of his headspace and using his nappy. My poor baby. i see ash make his messy face while he zones out for a minute. "Uh oh ashy Sweets are you messy?" "sowwy dadee I didn't mean it" I tell him how to make his bottle I notice how he gets upset when he can't get something right. " ash baby doll your gonna have to change yourself babe" he sits on the ground and starts to cry again with his thumb in his mouth. "Daddy I twired i want dum dum and baba"
"Sweetpea your gonna get a bad rash if you don't change" "daddy I can't" "yes you can ashton daddy believes in you" that must have been a spark because he took me and his newly made bottle up to his nursery. my babies eyes light up when he sees his toys and he leaves me by the door and grabs his bear "dadee bear" " did you miss your bear sweetpea" "soso much daddy" "sweets lay yourself on the changing table and take off your nappy and throw it away" he waddles to the table and takes off his nappy and waddles back over to throw it away "wipe yourself.l and powder sweetie" he used 10 wipes and way too much baby powder but that's okay. "Now get a fresh nappy the extra strength night time ones" i saw him grab the ones with stars and he looked at me for help. "Now lay down and tape the tabs" I see him trying hard And tears roll down as he tells me he gives up "hey Ashy don't worry you got this baby" he pulls one last time and he gets it "daddy I did it" he jumps in excitement! He walks me to his room and he never shuts off his laptop as I sing him to sleep "tanks daddee g night I lub u" "I love you too my little bear

an hey send me requests!! thanks guys xoxo Claire