Author's Note: (Before You Read)

Dear Reader:

     As I've stated previously in the description, this is a non-serious type fanfic that came from an actual RP on a minecraft Pixelmon server. 
     The premise behind the story is simply that a criminal that has eluded the hands of the police, causing explosions and nearly killing innocent people has finally been caught and apprehended. When bringing the criminal, Guias Blackwood in, they begin running through the procedures checking him thoroughly and making sure that he isn't carrying any explosives or anything that he could use to escape. Deciding that they would deprive enjoyment from torturing the fellow, they decide to do a full body cavity search in front of the entire task force. But then they were faced with the decision of whom was to commit this indecent act. Luckily a strapping young lad, Doug, had just joined the task force a few days prior to this happening, and so it was that he was chosen for this terribly humiliating job.
This is where our story begins.

Again, I hope you enjoy this terrible choice of a first posted story, and I hope it humours you, as it has humoured the individuals involved in this RP.

- Raepriest