6.5 -- Calum-a-looza

Start from the beginning

"Oh", he put his phone in his pocket and stood up going into the large conference room.

::

"I bet you guys are wondering why you're here today. Well I'm planning a big event and I need your help. Money is not an issue in this case, my issue is how well you will get the job done and meet my requirements", Luke started to write on the board. "There should be no flaw in this event it needs to be perfect, got that?"

They all nodded and stayed tuned.

"Now, we need lights we need high quality speakers. Call these performers on the list in the booklet I gave each of you. Inside the booklet is everything I want for this party. I would like for it to be outside, it will stay open till about 3 AM after that, I need special people to clean it up, I'm not doing anything. If you're not professional to take this offer I will gladly take my business somewhere else"

They all looked at each other and smiled, "you're just like your mother, stern.." Mr. Foxx commented.

"Do we have a deal or what?"

"What about the venue outside, do you have a special place where you want it?"

"Yes Town Hall, yes it's big and public but we will have it shut down am I clear? Only V.I.P access is allowed to enter. This isn't a game or a joke, and I will not have it slacking any particular detail, I want everything correct and in order. I need the best designers and best performers. I obviously have special request and I will give those to you now". Luke unlocked his briefcase and pulled out three sheets of paper with a drawing on it. "I have drawn this, I need the venue to be renovated to look like that. If it doesn't you will be hearing from me".

"What is this for exactly, do you want something written in letters lit?"

"I would like signs when people are walking to the event, I want at least 5 of them each saying Calum-a-looza"

They started writing little notes nodding, "anything else, sir?"

"Nope, that's it"

They all stood up and smiled shaking Luke's hand. He gave them a stack of papers and addresses to give to the people invited.

---

--One more day--

He stood by his dresser and smiled at the picture of him and Calum framed. His thumb rubbed Calum's face smiling, he couldn't wait to hold the little brownie again. Of course it'll take time, but it's Luke and Calum, Calum and Luke. He put on brown ripped skinnies, black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, classic white converses, and he put sunglasses on.

Luke grabbed his keys and left his apartment getting in his Bentley. His car slowly stopped at the corner of Michael's house, he breathed and got the flyers from the passenger seat. Luke walked to the door and knocked on it. It opened and revealed Michael with make up all over his face, he raised an eyebrow at Luke.

"You look disgusting", Luke spoke.

"Calum and I did the make-up challenge. I get to spend all this time with him but you..don't" Michael laughed.

"Ha, ha, ha...anyway you better be lucky I'm inviting you to Calum's party"

"Calum's what?"

"His--"

"WHO WAS AT THE DOOR MICHAEL!!? I DIDN'T FINISH APPLYING THE EYELASH MAKEUP!!" Calum yelled running to the door.

"It's called mascara, Cal"

Calum saw Luke and shuffled uncomfortably

"Hey", Luke said softly smiling

"Hi", Calum chirped.