Perfect Moment to Linger On

~WARNING! SEXUAL THEMES! IF YOU WANT TO SKIP!~

Tate's POV:

Once the Doc was finished stitching up [Y/N] I started using a basin of water and a cloth to clean up all of the blood before we wrapped her up. From the medicine she was a little out of it still but slowly she was coming back. I was so worried about working things out, we had to get past all of this. It is meant to be between us, and I am not going to leave her side anymore. She knew my secret, that I never truly left so that was out of the way now. I guess I should have told her from the beginning but I had no idea how she would react to that information. Most people would have laughed in my face or told me that they don't believe in ghosts. Further proof that she was different, she was like me in the positive ways anyway. All I could tell is that I was lucky that she was even thinking about giving me another chance after I screwed things up once again.

At least I haven't killed anyone that would be missed, they were just terrible people with horrific things in mind. Not to mention they were all done in the spirit of protecting her so that she never got hurt again. I was expecting her to be upset that I had killed her father but she honestly didn't seem to care, there was a look of relief instead of pain. Softly I looked down at her, her eyes closed and breathing slowing. Seeing her sleep was like watching an angel, peaceful didn't even begin to describe the look on her face. Lifting her into my arms I took care not to wake her as I carried her to the bedroom where we first met. Kicking off my shoes next to the foot board I laid down with her still tightly against me, helping her become comfortable again. I was closing my own eyes when I felt her shift a little bit, then her warm lips on my cold ones.

Opening them once again they met her [Y/EC] ones, a bright genuine smile on her face. If my heart was still beating it would be racing fast enough to make a hummingbird envious. The emotion of just being there with her was overwhelming, there was so much trying to keep us apart but it didn't matter anymore. Gently I laced my fingers in her hair, my fingertips grazing her left cheekbone tenderly. I wanted to stare at her, study every inch of her face for hours but I quickly learned that was not what she had in mind. Shifting her weight she was now half on top of me, tangling her lips in mine passionately. My mouth parted briefly to breath giving her the opportunity for her tongue to enter. Swirling against each other there was something growing inside me, that primal urge to take her right then and there. Twisting my body I moved her over straddling her waist, bending down kissing the flesh on her neck breathlessly.

My hands desperately fought with hers as I pulled her arms carefully above her head keeping them there. Lightly as I sucked on her tender skin leaving behind a tiny bruise I wanted to show the world that she was mine. I wanted to scream it at the top of my lungs for everyone to hear how much I truly loved her. We hadn't said it yet but I knew that I did, I wanted to tell her but I was frightened that it would be too soon. Anxiously I felt her hips grinding against mine in anticipation for something more substantial. I let one of my hands drop, sensitively slipping my fingers beneath her shirt trailing up. My mouth didn't leave her, pecking down sensually reaching the collarbone. Lapping at it with the tip of my tongue I softly blew on the spot. Sometimes cool was more of a turn on than warmth especially in the beginning.

The sensations I was experiencing only made me crave her that much more, the taste of her kiss lingering on my lips. My hand finding her bra clad breast, massaging it warmly as my lips met hers once more. A gasp escaped from her mouth in surprise, light moans following after it. Parting from her I sat up slipping my flannel shirt off tossing it away, ripping my t-shirt over my head not caring where it went. Her hands trailed from the top of my chest down my chiseled abs resting atop my belt buckle a smirk on her face. Pulling the leather through the silver clasp slowly she flipped the place holder away. Biting her lower lip she unbuttoned my jeans, dragging the zipper down painfully slow. My breathing hitched as she pushed them down around my hips leaving only my boxers between us. Not wanting to be the only one in this position, I reached behind her grasping at the t-shirt around her. Pulling it up revealing a rather attractive bra, but I couldn't help but think about what she looked like without it.