.:Chapter 1:. {finally, lol}

Avoid attention. Avoid any attention. This place is weird as fuck. Dad said it'd be a place where I'd fit in. I don't think I am very well... I miss Louis and Greg. But I guess I can't bring them here. I can see them every once and a while at Boundary Wood, but otherwise... I'm the new girl. Lame.

There's all sorts of Urban Legend's kids here. I think there's like thirty of those mummy guys... More than a handful of werewolves. Did you know the Easter Bunny slept with a fox?! Yeah, his daughter is a FOX RABBIT. She's gorgeous though. She walks on her hind legs and looks like him fox version. She's got sharp eyes and this face that just screams 'I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK'.

Where am I? Some place called Inbetweeners. That's what it's nicknamed anyway. The planet itself is like Savaangaurde or something. There's all sorts of Gods and such. Like you know the Roman and Greek ones? Up here. Corpses that haven't moved on? Here.

There's this one... His name is Dio. He's got like...one eye. His face is all bandaged up. No ones seen underneath. I want to. I think everyone does. It's a big controversy. He'd be really hot if he had the other eye. He has this big brown eye, very bright. He's got thick, tussled, and bright blonde hair. Hes dressed like he's from the 1800's though. Suspenders, button-up shirt tucked into corduroy pants. He's really quiet... I think all the girls get this mysterious, sexy appeal from him. I don't see it.

The last really outstanding person is... I guess the whole GROUP is intriguing. They're five boys. Well...males. There's a cat named Harry, a striped rainicorn named Louis, a Gumball man named Liam, the only HUMAN up here is Niall, and lastly the vampire, Zayn. They have some band going. They're not half-bad, if you like that sort of thing. Enough about school. I'm almost home now.

These woods are WAY different from Boundary Wood. The trees can be altered on your land to how you like, and everyday Dad changes them like they were at home, after living there for lord knows how long he knew every tree and where they were like the back of his hand. But it still doesn't feel...homey.

I crouched down in front of our neighbors' yard, quietly slipping to the edge of our yard. Good. Dad wasn't looking. My eyes narrowed and I smirked. Maybe I'd get him this time.

I crept up, carefully placing the balls of my feet on the roots of the trees, avoiding all the fallen leaves. Nearly there...!

"Hello, my child." His voice washed over my eardrums. I pouted playfully.

"Dang it! Almost had you."

"Nearly." He thinly smiled. "Keep practicing. It's bred in you to be a creature of the shadows."

"Except for Mother."

"Right." My Mother was a human. Dad says she was beautiful. Tan and sun-kissed, she had long brown hair like me. She liked the beach, and would constantly go down to the private shore with Dad and bathe in the light of the Earth's Sun. There was no such thing here. The saddest part? She died having me. But I looked human. Just very, very pale, and tall and thin. Just like Dad.

"Hey Dad?"

"Yes?"

"When can we go and see Louis and Greg?"

"Are those your Earth companions?"

"Well, yeah."

"Next break, my child." He said dismissively. He didn't like me missing school. Period.

"That will be MONTHS from now, though!"

"Do not argue." His tone changed. He got commanding. I always backed down.

"Fine." I grumbled.

"Tell me about your new school." Dad was bending a tree into shape, but I could tell he was listening.

"It's what any school should be. Boring." He chuckled deeply.

"Anyone interesting?"

"Well. There's a human. He's got some sort of accent. It's weird. And the Boogy Man's kids. They look like sandbags with faces. A lot of hybrids. A lot of kids have cool rides. One guy, forgot his name, his parents breed dragons. Yanno, the big rare ones. And one of those black-eyed girls has a unicorn. It's not very nice though. The pegasi are cooler."

"Do you need a ride to school?"

"Walking home makes it feel more like Boundary Wood."

"You were mocked there. You are normal here. You should impress people. Surely that'll be better than anything?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Anything exciting coming up?"

"Sure. There's some rock-off at the end of the week. I'd love to go. I guess the devil's son is going against a band of gremlins."

"We'll get you something then. What do you please?"

WOOT. FINALLY WROTE DIS. ME and Shalice put time in for these media pics. But I can't figure out how to do ehtt. Sooo.......if someone knows???

Dedicated to AngryRainbow cuz they're awesome and amused me as I was uploading. THANK YOU, MY FRIEND. Heh. Cry moment.

CHARGEEEEE!!!!

Love you all and such :P