Anita ; I love you too boo. Stop saying that youre not important to anyone cause thats a lie. Youre important to me and more people boo.

I nodded then and told her I will be back in a half an hour. Ima tell Seanice about these pictures now.

Seanice
I slowly slid my strap I had on inside Rachel again. This was bout the third time we fucked in a row. Rachel is this girl I had met at the mall this past weekend. She was sexy as fuck. Had a lot of ass and titties. Just yes lord all over.

Rachel : Mmh Daddy....right th-there.

She gripped onto the bedsheets like her life depended on it. I held onto her ass smacking it every couple of times that I stroked inside her. Her pussy looked so good and wet when she's face down ass up. Making me look at a waterfall from behind.

I kept my pace moving in her and watched her juices flow and drip off her clit. I ran my finger on her clit and taste her wetness. She kept moaning through the bedroom.

When I seen her arch up her back I knew she was close to cumming. I gripped on her ass more and started pounding the rest of my length inside her fast and hard. Rachel gasped pulling on the sheets and screamed my name a good few times for her neighbors to know who I am.

My hand made its way to her pussy again and I softly rubbed on her clit while stroking in and out of her. Bout a good couple of strokes in, She began to twitch a bit from the sensation. Her legs started shaking and she arched up all then way. I kissed and bite on her neck and slowly pumped my strap inside her while she had her orgasm.

After she collapsed on the bed I pulled out and all her wetness and cum was on my strap.

Me : Damn ma. You was holding that one huh?

Rachel : You can say that.

She giggled at me then. I laid next to her and sighed. She then got up and took off my strap. I looked at her carefully then.

Me : What you doing?

Rachel : I cant please you baby?

Rachel licked my clit and I closed my eyes feeling my body tingle. She does it a few more times and a moan escaped from my mouth.

After a minute of teasing me I grabbed the back of her head and she started eating me out. Her tongue roamed all of my walls and flicked across my clit a few times.

I was basically a moaning mess then. While she was giving me head i was thinking about Kyasia. How her body was. How she smiled at me. Her blushes were cute. And her ass...lord. When she walks away from you it looks like its waving at you.

Everything about Kyasia turns me on now a days. Her laugh. Her voice. Her personality. Everything!

I felt myself getting close as fuck. Just thjnking of Kyasia makes me have an orgasm. I wonder if she good with head...

Me : Mmh....Kyasia..

?? : Kyasia!?

My eyes opened wide as hell. I looked at Rachel looking at me crazy. Shit.

Me : Kyasia?

Rachel : You just called me Kyasia. Who is Kyasia Seanice?

Me : Who is Kyasia Rachel?

Rachel got mad and got off me. I sat up looking at her finding my clothes.

Me : Rachel what you doing ma.

Rachel : Oh NOW you know my name all of a sudden. I thought it was Kyasia?

She gave me a glare and threw my pants and shirt at me. I got up and looked at her putting my clothes down .

Me : Baby girl I'm sorry. I didnt mean to call you Kyasia.

Rachel : Who the fuck is a Kyasia to you?

Me : She's...a friend of mine.

Rachel rolled her eyes at me then grabbed her robe tying it.

Rachel : What you been fucking around with this hoe?

When she called Kyasia a hoe that made me mad.

Me : First of all Kyasia aint no hoe and thats a fucking fact. If any body's the hoe is you.

Rachel gasps and was turning red in the face. I didnt care you dont call her a hoe or out her name. I won't let you.

Rachel : Get the fuck out Seanice!

Me : Gladly.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my keys.

Me : She probably better giving head than you anyway.

Rachel gasped and smacked me in my face. I instantly grabbed her by her robe and raised my hand up almost smacking the shit out of her until my phone ringed. I looked dead at her pissed. She looked at me scared a little.

After a minute I shoved her on her bed and left the house. When I got in my car my phone ringed again. I answered it without even looking at the ID.

Me : What.

?? : Seaniceee!

All of a sudden I smiled at who was on the phone. All type of pissed off feeling was gone.

Me : Kyasia. What's up.

Kyasia : You at home? I wanna show you something.

Me : Not yet. Im leaving an ex friend of mine house. Im coming now.

Kyasia : Good cause im coming over now.

Me : Alright bae.

Kyasia : *giggles* So I'm bae now?

Me : I'll tell you later. I'm on my way now.

Kyasia : Alright .

I hung up then and drove off to my house. Its real weird and funny as hell that Kyasia cools me down. This girl is something different to me. I dont know how but I ain't felt this in a long time.

***
Seanice