Niall realizes that the two of them must be in high demand for this kind of thing, but he would have figured out on his own considering how easy-going the two of them are.

He tries not to focus on the two of them very much, and turns back to Josh - who is rambling about something that Niall hadn't caught before. And by the look on Zayn's face, Niall can tell that it probably doesn't make much sense anyways.

He's not exactly sure whose suggestion it is to go skinny-dipping, but soon enough everyone is stripping down to their skeevies and jumping off the dock. Zayn can't swim, Josh is too drunk to swim, and Niall is just flat-out uncomfortable. They each grab a drink, and sit back to laugh at everyone.

Louis, next to Harry with a drink in his hand, begins taking off his clothes, and it's too hard not to admit that he has a pretty nice body despite the fact that he's not very tall and not very muscular. He runs off from Harry and throws himself into the water.

To Niall's surprise, Harry doesn't follow.

He may not know them personally, but it doesn't take a genius to know that Harry is blunt, crazy, and a party animal to the fullest. Louis was too, but Harry was indiscrete and usually wouldn't care. It's not Niall's upmost concern, however, so he tries not to focus on it too much.

Later that week in Niall's Journalism course, which Harry also happens to be in, the curly-haired lad walks over to the blonde.

"I was just waiting for you to go," Harry told him, quietly, and Niall's eyebrows raised. "Then I would have, too."

Niall thinks he's kidding, so he giggles, "You're funny."

"What?" Harry shrugged, and Niall almost misses his obnoxious, joker demeanor. "I was being serious. I wouldn't mind seeing you naked."

Okay, it's odd, and Niall isn't completely comfortable.

And he supposes that Harry can see that about him, because he smiles. "Damn, blondie, you should have seen your face. I was only kidding. I'm Harry."

Niall's tensed shoulders fall back into place. He musters up a smile, "Yeah, so I've heard. I'm Niall."

"Cute," Harry grins, and practically dances away.

Niall shakes his head, and looks back at his book.

~-~-~

The fourth time, Niall's using the shower when there's a knock at the door.

He groans, having been working on his hair at the time, and knowing that Zayn was gone. He turned off the shower, stepped out onto the mat, and looked around. He grabbed a pair of boxers, and slid them on - perfectly exposing his long, skinny legs. He lifted on a shirt, long enough that it covered the first article of clothing. He pays no mind to his sopping hair, and instead exits the bathroom. He doesn't look to see who it is before opening the door.

It's Harry, and he's standing there with a grin on his face. "Hey, sorry if I'm bothering you. My hair dryer isn't working, would it be okay if I borrowed yours?"

Niall's not sure if it's a coincidence or if Harry really does know that this was his dorm, but he doesn't think about it. He steps out of the door frame, "Um, yeah. You can come inside, if you like...I'm not exactly sure where it is."

Harry took the invitation, and closed the door behind him. He took a seat on the couch, and watched Niall as he sauntered back into the washroom. He looked around at the mess, and realized that it was probably too much for one person to make. He calls out to Niall, "Hey, I had a question. Does anyone live here with you?"

"Yeah," Niall yells back, and Harry can here the commotion from the other room. "I live with my boyfriend, Zayn."

Harry goes frigid. But he calms himself down before Niall comes back into the room. He hands him the hair dryer, and smiles, "Here you go."

"Thanks," Harry mumbles, playing with the device in his hand. Niall and him only stand there for a few minutes, awkwardly looking around. Harry wants to stare at him, but he knows that he can't. "So, um, Louis and I were having a party-type-thing on Friday...you should stop by."

Niall smiled a bit, "I'll think about it."

~-~-~

The fifth time is when Niall realizes that Harry might be attracted to him.

Zayn fell ill, but he sent Niall off to the party anyhow. Niall didn't want to leave him, but Zayn wouldn't let him stay - claiming that if Niall got sick by trying to take care of him, he wouldn't forgive himself. Niall didn't care, but Zayn did, and that was that.

"Call me if you need me," Niall muttered uncertainly as he put his bracelet on.

"Don't baby me so much," Zayn smiled tiredly, voice hoarse. That didn't ease Niall at all. "Just go and have fun."

No matter how much he didn't want to, he listened.

When he got to Harry's, they were in the middle of playing Never Have I Ever. Harry brought him inside, and they took a seat of the couch.

"Have you ever played?" Louis questioned as Niall sat down. Niall shook his head. "Basically, someone says something that they haven't done, and if you have done it you remove an article of clothing. If you get naked you're out."

Niall shuddered.

"Never have I ever," a girl named Talia, with long blonde hair and bright eyes, spoke. "Given or recieved oral sex."

Niall's face flushed red, and he watched as people around the room removed clothing. Harry removed his jacket and placed it on the table. Niall was a honest person, so he would feel bad if he didn't go. He removed his necklace, and noticed Harry staring at him.

"Never have I ever," Louis spoke, cracking his knuckles. "Gotten high."

Harry removed his armband, but he was the only one. Niall watched him curiously, wondering what else Harry had done in his life.

It was Harry's turn. "Never have I ever...had a crush on anyone in this room."

Everyone but Niall and Harry removed clothing, to no one's surprise. But then, Harry slowly began to undo his belt and slide it out of his jeans.

"I thought you were supposed to remove something if you haven't done it," Louis said, obviously confused. Niall was, too.

Harry looked right at Niall as he spoke, "Guess I'm just bad at this game."