1.

One

I was sick and tired of Shulman day. It was the day we celebrated our cruel dictator Shulman. He might have just taken over from his father but he was still hated by every Bergan (what people from Belgrian where called).

His father and grand fathers were all pricks. In fact everyone in the Shulman lineage was a prick. They had made us suffer under there Aristocratic military rule.

I bet you are wondering who I am well. My name is Irma. I was the daughter of the late black smith Dylan Pachuca. We were suffering dictatorship after the fifth world war that put the world in utter chaos and then some military generals took over the scraps of what was left and began ruling.

This was the twenty eight century a decade had passed after the war and other countries had embraced democracy except Belgrian and a few others in the north.

I'm sorry I didn't finish introducing myself. I am Irma as I said before. I am 5'4 and I have jet black hair. I was known as the town complainer because I always complained about the ruling of the Shulman's.

"Good day Miss" I heard a deep voice say "Happy Shulman day"

I sighed. Everyone knew I hated those words, Happy Shulman day. I turned around ready to argue with the a-hole that had the guts to mention Shulman day. My words however hung at my throat when I turned to see a very handsome and built man behind me.

He had very black pupils and full dark lashes. He had a clean cut beard and full pink lips. His hair was in a bed head and it was just as black as his eyes. He was wearing a black t-shirt with its buttons opened at the top exposing his chest and as he moved his hands his muscles flexed. He licked his lips and I bit mine.

"You can stop staring now" He said with a beautiful smile.

"What" I said "me staring, not a chance"

"Its okay" he said "I was staring too"

I couldn't help the blush that came to my face. I slapped myself internally snapping out of the daze he had put me in.

I cleared my throat."What can I do for you" I asked

"I need a bottle of water first" He said

I walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water. I dropped it on the counter and he took it. I looked at his finger nails and they had blue nail polish on them.

Why does he have to be gay?

I watched him gulp down the water and I wandered how his mouth would be on a core. On my core.

Stop it, bad brain.

He dropped the empty bottle.

"You were really thirsty" I said

He smiled. "Shulman day is a hot day"

"Its hot to show how angry God is that we celebrate a creepy family of murderers and fascists" I replied

He frowned "Murderers and fascists, harsh"

"Not harsh enough" I replied

"Oh so you're Irma" he said with a forced smile.

"So you've heard of me" I pouted and I swear I saw lust shine in his eyes for a second.

"You are one famous kid" he said

"Kid" I argued "I am twenty two"

He laughed "my point exactly"

"I think you should pay up.and leave Mr" I said, he was hurting my pride.

"I ain't done buying" he said "and my name is Payne"

Hot name, Damn it gay guy.

"Ok Payne what more do you need" I asked

"You really want me to leave don't you" he asked with a smile.

I nodded and pouted.

He clenched his jaw and I swear the lust was more evident. He smirked at me and it felt like he was mind banging me.

"I need rope" he began.

I nodded and walked out from behind the counter.
"This way" I said and he followed
I rolled out some rope and handed it to him.

"Tape" he said

I walked over to the tape stand and got him a tape.

"Is that all" I asked

He stepped closer and whispered so seductively in my ears. "Dildo"

I flinched as his lips brushed my ears. He stepped back. I was so used to airing out my opinions that I didn't know when I asked.

"What do you need that for" I held my mouth with both hands and he laughed.

"To give a certain person pleasure when I have her" he replied.

Wasn't gay, YAY!!!
Had girlfriend, BOO!!!!!

I found myself looking down at his crotch wondering if he wasn't big enough to give pleasure by himself.

"My face is up here" I heard him say and I quickly looked up.

I was red with embarrassment. I walked over to the dildo isle and picked out a white one and handed it to him.

We walked back to the counter and he paid.

"I need one more thing" he said
"A book"

The book shelves where far back and very hidden, so I was scared coming here with him alone.

"What's the name" I asked him

"Are you a virgin" he replied

"I don't think I've heard of it" I replied

"No" he said shaking his head and laughing "are you a virgin"

I frowned. "What sort of question is that"

"One that deserves an answer" he replied "yes or no"

"None of your business" I made to walk out but before I moved he had me pinned to the wall.
"I guess I have to find out."