Sick Again...But Worse

Start from the beginning

"His lunch and medicine" I finish explaining while I try to sort Blaine out as well.

"AAAHHH AAAHHH" he sobbed.

"It's alright baby, it's alright" I soothe.

"Ill come home" Carole says.

"No, no it's alright, I just didn't know what to do as he's never really thrown up his lunch or medicine" I explain.

"Well, lets see how he goes at dinner and if he throws that up, we'll have to take him to the hospital, ring me back when you can get a temperature, but for now, don't give him anything to eat" she explains.

"Ok, bye"

"Bye" I go and quickly get the ear thermometer and try to stick it in his ear.

"Daddy" he whined.

"I know, sorry" I soothe as I finally managed to stick it in.

"Good boy"

"Here, you want your dummy?" I ask him and he nods.

"They are" I say and pop it in his mouth. I finished the thermometer once I got Blaine's temp down.

"Hello, it's me again, he has a temp of 40.1" I say.

"Oh god, ok, well if it doesn't go down by the time it's dinner time then we'll take him to the hospital ok?"

"Ok" I sigh. 'I really do not want to go back to the hospital' I thought.

"Daddy's gonna get you some water ok?" I tell him.

"Nooo" he whines.

"Alright" I say and pick him up and taking him with me to the kitchen to do him a sippy cup of water.

"Here, can you drink some for me?" I ask him and at least try and get him to drink some fluids that isn't milk or juice. He takes the cup and drinks a little bit off it.

"Good boy" I say and kiss his head.

"Wanna watch Peppa Pig?" I ask him and he nods while drinking. I take him to the living room and sit him on the sofa.

"No daddy" Blaine cried.

"Baby please" I sorta begged. 'The only thing I could do is put Blaine in his pushchair' I thought.

"Daddy's only gonna get your pushchair and ill be back" I tell him and quickly rush out.

"AAAHHH" I hear him cry. As soon as I set up the pushchair and locked the car, Blaine was standing in the doorway, crying.

"Alright baby" I soothe as I tried to get it in the doorway. I tried to show Blaine that I need to get the pushchair in and that I can't pick him up at the moment, so I moved to tap him gently to let him know, but he decided to be dramatic and fall on his bum and cry even harder.

I put the pushchair just outside the front door, before going in and picking him up. I go back out so I can bring the pushchair in and finally shut the front door. I put the pushchair in the living room, before putting Blaine in with everything and putting on a baby's programme.

"Get some rest" I soothe as I put his hair back with my hand, before wandering off into the kitchen so I could clean the kitchen up and hoping Blaine would go to sleep. I go to check on Blaine and he isn't asleep, 'which is weird' I thought.

"Daddy" he whined once he saw me and made grabby hands. 'Darn it'.

"Baby, why don't you try and sleep huh?" I ask him.

"Noooo" he cried.

"Alright" I say and get him out. The rest of the day basically dragged on with Blaine throwing up literally nothing and not even sleeping. Right now we were all at the table preparing dinner, which was a roast. As Carole was serving the roast potatoes out, I was about to sit down when Blaine threw up all over his meal.