Ch. 1: Ouch. {Introduction}

605 Words

Hell is empty, and all the devils are here ~ William Shakespeare

I jumped out of bed, the sound of a door being slammed jolting me awake. Stark must be home.... I threw on a shirt and sweat pants.

I creeped out of our room and peeked down the stairs. "HEY! (Y/N)! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I flinched from his slurred yelling. I subconsciously rubbed my ribs, they were still sore from the last time.

I sighed, I knew I was going to get hit either if I stayed up here or went down. It'd be worse if I didn't listen. I took one glance at the clock, 4:45 A.M., then walked down the stairs.

The smell of alcohol and vomit was strong, strong enough to make me gag. Of course Stark was drunk, he always was. Well, not when we first met. He was so sweet. I never thought he'd beat on me. That's why I decided to say 'yes' when he asked for my hand. What could go wrong? I was in love.

If only I knew better. Now, he won't let me go out or he just beats me. He's terrible. He won't even let me break up with him, he always finds me when I try to run.

I saw the black haired male struggling to stand straight, a bottle of beer in his right hand. "S-Stark?" I stuttered. He growled and threw the bottle at me. I gasped, it flew right by my face and shattered against the wall behind me. It literally missed my face by an inch.

"St-Stark, calm down..." I said softly, lifting my hands in defeat. "No! You calm down, crazy bitch!" He slurred and charged at me. I tried to run but he tackled me to the ground, I grunted and tried to squirm away from him.

He flipped me over so I was on my back and he straddled me so I couldn't move. "Stupid bitch! Trying to tell me to calm doooown!" He yelled at slapped me, by now I was already crying.

He kept hitting me, he stood up and began to kick my sides and repeatedly punch my face. I was sobbing and thrashing around, the pain was far too much. I screamed out, it was so loud that it scratched at my throat.

I coughed up blood and he gave me one last kick to my side, then he spit on me. Stark flipped me off and stumbled upstairs, "Goodnight..." I didn't reply, I just curled up and cried. Blood dribbled out of my nose and mouth.

I need to get out of here, I need to go to my little spot. I need to see the sun rise. I got up and walked to the bathroom once the pain dulled down. I got the first aid kit and started to patch myself up.

I wiped away the blood and spit, then I touched my jaw softly with my fingertips, wich had a bruise starting to form on it. I winced and then checked the rest of my body, lots of bruises were beginning to form.

I sighed, it wasn't as bad as it usually was, thank goodness. I'm glad I can still walk, too. I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed my car keys, ready to go to my secret place.

-Icy here! Yay! Chapter one! Yes, I know things are really shitty and I'm sorry if this upset you. It's mature for a reason, this one of them. Next chapter will hopefully be longer and a bit more upbeat. Icy out!-