Chapter 22: Jane Foster

*Hela's POV*

Today I was in SHIELD Head Quarters looking for Jane Foster to see if she was willing to live on Asgard and Marry Thor.

A young SHIELD Agent led me down to her lab, he scanned his card on the door and it opened; A young women was running around the lab writing stuff down then typing stuff on the computers.

"Excuse me Miss Foster my name is Hela but everyone calls me Harper," I spoke up catching her attention. "I'm here to talk to you about Thor."

"Thor?" Jane asked. "Is he here?"

I shook my head. "No sorry but he would like to ask if you would want to live on Asgard as his wife, his queen," I told her. "You see Odin died and then well Thor's king now."

"So Thor wants me to marry him?" She asked.

I nodded. "He really loves you Jane," I told her.

Jane sighed and sat down. "I- I don't know, I mean earth is all I've ever known," She told me.

"No please take as much time as you need," I told her. "I'll be at Stark Tower when you know your answer."

"Wait Harper, who are you?" Jane asked.

"I'm Loki's daughter, please I'm nothing like him," I told her softly. "I'm here for Thor, I'm doing this for his happiness because once he's King, he must stay close to Asgard."

Jane nodded. "Thank you, I'll er I'll stop by the tower soon," She told me.

I gave her a soft smile and I left Head Quarters, I was really hoping she'd go to Asgard. From what Thor and the others had told me, Jane seemed like a really nice person and I think she'd like Asgard, she could learn so much from being there!

After a few hours I made it back to the Tower, everyone was in the living room watching the TV, Rosabelle was sitting very close to the TV.

"Is that all you've done today?" I asked everyone as I came further into the living.

"Hela we went to the Cir- cus," Rosabelle told me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

She nodded. "They had fire- works and weird people with masks, it was amazing!" She explained.

"It sounds like you had a lot of fun," I told her.

"Yeah look at this magic mirror!" She told me. "The pictures move and noise comes out of them."

I laughed. "TV," I corrected her. "It's called TV."

"She's a great kid Harper," Natasha told me.

I nodded. "She's a cutie," I told her.

"So are you staying?" Clint asked me. "For definite?"

I nodded. "Rosabelle and I are staying, as for my Dad... I'm not too sure," I told him. "Hey Clint how about you and I make some pasta?"

Clint chuckled. "Come on," He told me.

Clint and I went into the kitchen and started making pasta. I really like Clint, he's just like a big kid and he really is a lot of fun, he may act like he's an assassin that is really serious and boring but really he just wants to have fun and cause trouble.

I set up the table and one by one the Avengers, Rosabelle and my Dad came into the kitchen and sat down at the table as we all ate I kept glancing at the door hoping, praying for Jane to come over...

"Dad can we talk?" I asked him. "Like outside?"

Dad sighed and followed me out the kitchen, I leaned against the wall and looked at him with sad eyes.

"I need to know," I told him. "Are you staying or going back?"

"Hela-" He began.

"Dad please I think here is a better place for us, we can start again," I told him. "I lost you once, I don't wanna lose you again!"

He sighed and pulled me into a hug. "I'm staying with you," He told me softly.

I hugged him tightly. "I love you Dad!" I told him.

"Harper, a Miss Jane Foster is here to see you," JARVIS said and the lift opened to reveal Jane.

"Jane you came!" I exclaimed with a bright smile.

Jane smiled. "I er, I've made my decision," She told me. "I'd like to live on Asgard."

I smiled. "You're gonna make Thor so happy!" I told her. "Why don't you stay the night and tomorrow I'll make a portal that will take you to Asgard?"

She nodded. "I'd like that," She told me. "Thank you Hela."

I was so happy Jane was going to Asgard, Thor was going to be over the moon when he see's her!