Day 4 ~after story~

Beginne am Anfang

"So, when is her debut exactly?" Akako asked.

"Um...about less than two weeks..." Mei replied.

"That's crazy. I mean, becoming idols for some stranger in some foreign agency...come on, get real," Akako scoffed as she crossed her legs.

After all the discussion were over, the girls were reconsidering of what they had been offered as carefully as possible. Mei took this golden opportunity to tell the news to Chiharu.

After work
"Just to ask...don't you think that the recent events required more money than our budget? I mean...the electric bill is increasing and even the provisions for the cafe are dropping," Tokiya asked as he was cleaning the window panes.

"Well...I got my sources, after all, I'm Kei Shintaro~" Kei replied in swag motion.

"Oh, like what?" Syo questioned as he was quite ticked off by Kei's useless answer. Kei just ignored him as he was still calculating thecash they earned.

"Maybe he got his sources from selling piyo merchandises," Natsuki said as he began acting like piyo fanatic. Syo just facepalmed.

"Or maybe through a mafia. No...a black market perhaps," Masato added seriously as he stopped wiping the tables. "You better tell us that you are not involved in a syndicate!"

"Ehhh?! That would be a crime," Ittoki bursted out panickingly.

"What...? Does my brother look like a smuggler or something?" Mei asked with a pout. They all innocently nodded.

"Even if I were to tell you who...you wouldn't even know him," Kei stated as he adjusted his spectacles. "He is the third son of the Otori company..."

"Eiichi Otori???" Starish said in unison.

"...and a member of a host club in Ouran High School," Kei finally completed his sentence. "At least let me finish my sentence..."

"Who's that...?" Starish asked in unison.

"Seriously, do you guys not watch TV? He is very popular, even Mei went head over heels for him," Kei commented with a sigh, making his sister stare(read: glare) at him.

"I guess this fellow might be related to Eiichi...what's his full name? I might know him," Ren asked.

"Kyouya Otori..." Kei answered.

"Ok. Who is that?" Ren asked with his deadpan face on.

"Anyway, he told me that selling pictures of you guys to the customers in a relatively good price will earn alot compared to selling food," Kei explained. "Hence, this will benefit the Cafe and the host club. The two of us were the shareholders of the funds." And smirked in an evil way.

"That's how we survived recently," Kei stated as he can't seem to comprehend the silence. "It's good that I met him in the net!"

"What on earth...?" Syo said.

Suddenly, Kei's smartphone rang. He picked it up and...

"Oh, if it isn't the one and only Kyouya-kun!" Kei began, which everyone responded in almost an instant by giving stares at Kei. "Oh, you need a few dozens of pictures? Both idol groups? Sureee. But you must exchange your members' pictures with mine too!"

"OHOHOH...thank you for giving me such a good opportunity to earn a few bucks more. Well then, have a good day!" Kei ended the call and resume his work.

'He's alot worse than a demon...' was all Syo could think of.

"I bet the readers out there were hating Kei-chin..." Ren began. "It's okay, you don't have to hate him. Just hate me as mush as you ladies want. Instead, I will make you ladies fall for me."

"Jinguji...stop flirting with the readers out there. Didn't Kei told you to not flirt too much?" Masato interrupted. "Forgive me, are you hurt by my words? Please allow me to apologise for this guy's and my sake."

"Everyone out there, are you having fun by reading this story? Be sure to vote, comment and add this to your library~" Ittoki said with his cheerful grin. "Minna daisuki!!!"

"Konnichiwa, everyone! Natsuki here~ even if we were only characters of this fanfiction, I wish to hug everyone out there! Thank you for always supporting us!!" Natsuki said with his closed eye smile while attempting to hug you all.

"Natsuki!!! Stop hugging me for goodness sake," Syo complained as he struggled to free himself. "Uhm...please continue reading this story to follow our adventures of working as a butler. Thank you very much!"

"Thank you for always visiting us in the Cafe. I wish everyone to have a good day and never forget us STARISH!" Tokiya said with a smile.

"WE HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL CONTINUE READING OUR MINI ADVENTURE!!" STARISH said in unison.

Stay tuned~

I happen to think of Kyouya when hearing the surname 'Otori'. So, there's a mini crossover of OHSHC and Utapri. Hope you all enjoy it even though this is a short chapter.