Chapter 18: Mostly Forgotten

I was cut off from everyone I knew and loved. My family, my friends. They were all taken away from me. Vincent smirked at me as I sat on the couch, ignoring him.

"C'mon! Do something interesting! Go and try to leave again, I want you to! You are so boring.. " Vincent groaned. I rolled my eyes and closed them, falling asleep on Vincent's shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Vincent's POV}
Hmm. He's accepted his fate and it's not fun anymore. I pouted and stared at his sleeping body. I stopped myself from staring at him and looked at the TV.

"Three victims have been murdered yesterday. One by the name of Toby Bonds. The others were so badly beaten and decayed that they couldn't identify their bodies. "

"Well at least Toby's death wasn't my fault.." I frowned. I soon heard a slight noise of y/n snoring. I looked down at him. I brushed the hair off his face gently and kissed his forehead.

"Vincent.. " I jumped when I heard y/n speak.

"Oh, your up? " I asked.

"Y-yeah... I'm gonna go into the bedroom.. I'm really tired... " he mumbled, getting up. I nodded and watched as he stumbled towards the bedroom. I heard the door knock and opened the door.

"Oh, hey Mike... " I groaned. Mike frowned and looked into my apartment.

"The police said you had him! Give him back! " he growled.

"I really dont have time for your nonsense, Mi-! " I fell to the ground as Mike punched me. I rubbed my jaw as he stepped over me. I grabbed his leg, pulling him down. He soon had his boots pressed against my cheeks, trying to push me off.

"Get off of me you freak! " he yelled. I refused and bit down into his leg, making him scream. Y/n peeked his head out and then disappeared. I bit harder on his leg and felt blood draw. I smirked as he finally pried me off.

We both scrambled to get up, until we finally stood up. I grabbed him and bit roughly into his neck. He fell to the ground, screaming in agony as I pulled off a bit of his grey skin. His blood and a bit of muscle was showing from the spot I tore off the skin. I soon bit down at his face, biting his cheek. His hands pressed on my chest, quickly getting weaker.

"FUCK!!!! YOU!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!" Mike screamed. I bit into his nose until I heard a crack. Another scream of pain left Mikes mouth. I pressed my lips against his, before grabbing his tongue with my teeth. I bit down and watch him scream again. I spit out his tongue and pulled out my knife.

"No one gets in my way.. Not even you..." I pressed my knife into Mike's bite wounds and watched as he thrusted and mumbled screams. "Dont worry... I'll make the rest quick... " I stabbed his chest, making him wail in pain. Soon he went limp. I smiled, but soon my smile faded. I pulled the knife out and stabbed him again.

"Vincent, is it done? " I heard y/n ask. I stared up at him and frowned, for he had his hands covering his eyes.

"Y-yeah... " I felt uneasy. When was the last time y/n was okay with something. I then saw tears fall down his cheek. I got up and hugged him. A bit of the blood on my shirt got on his. "Its alright.. "

"D-did you really have to kill him...? What about Jeremy? He's gonna be heart broken! " y/n sobbed.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled. I let go of him and scratched the back of my head. "Im gonna take a shower and brush my teeth. Change your shirt.. " I mumbled, walking towards the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{YOUR POV}
(20 MINUTES LATER)
I gripped my new sweater and looked around the bedroom. Ever since giving up, I have been more jumpy. Vincent knocked on the door, making me jump. I walked up to the door and slowly opened it. I gasped as Vincent grabbed me and kissed me.

I sat still as he pulled away, rubbing my waist. "I love you... " Vincent smiled, poking my nose. What's with the sudden burst of joy?

"I love you too... " I mumbled. Vincent smirked before lifting me up and putting me in front of the door, which seemed to have no more blood from Mike.

"You said I couldn't go outside.. " I muttered, only for Vincent to open the door and guide me outside. He locked the door and closed it, slowly grabbing my hand and tugging me down the stairs.

"We are going out because you are looking pretty pale. I'm taking you out to eat..." Vincent smiled, walking over to the sidewalk. I slowly followed him, gripping my sweater with one hand.

"I could just cook my own food.." I looked around. "Can we just go home? " Vincent chuckled. He kissed my cheek and started to walk faster.

"No, you can't. I'm taking you out and there's no buts about it..." Vincent gave me a toothy grin. We walked up to a Logans. He pushed me in until we were fully in. He ordered us a table and we were guided to our seats.

"What do you want to drink today? " the waitress asked me. I stayed quite until Vincent cleared his throat.

"He would just like a water and I would like red wine please. " Vincent chuckled awkwardly. The waitress slowly nodded and smiled. She walked away into the back. Vincent watched me for a while til the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Thank you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After eating, Vincent payed the bill and tugged me out. "Are we going home now? " I asked.

"Why, do you want to?" he asked. I waved my hand, signifying half and half. Vincent nodded and smile. He turned to me and stared at me for a while. I squeezed my sweater tightly. Vincent leaned down so our faces met. I squeaked when he squeezed my bum.

"Let's go home.... We got all types of entertainments....." I blushed and turned away, looking at the damp pavement. Vincent made me look back at him as he kissed my lips softly. I shivered as he rubbed my waist.

"So many types of entertainments..."