Chapter 1: Robbing: Day 1

[Your pov]

"I don't think it's safe to rob that creep, Mr Clark's house." I asked. The boys chuckled. Kane grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me towards the back door.

"It will be fine... " Tony groaned, picking the lock with a bobby pin, "But, I heard he had some expensive, fancy stuff. " Tony's eyes lit up as the lock clicked. He opened the door and walked in, followed by me, then Kane. Since I was the tallest, and the smartest, I had to deal with technology a person had in their house hold. I found a lap top and a tablet. We split up.

Kane went into the living room, Tony went to the basement and I went upstairs. I never wanted to rob the purple creep's house. I hated it. Every step I took made me shiver. As I got upstairs I looked around. I opened the first door.

A bed, TV, and a night stand with a phone on it. This seemed too casual for comfort. I went to go back down stairs and warn the other, but two set of purple arms grabbed my wrist. A tall man stared at me.

"What are you doing here, y/n?" Mr. Clark asked. My eyes widened as I saw what he had in his other hand. A bloody butcher knife rested in his hand.

"Your back door was open, so I checked on you to make sure you were okay! " I whimpered. Mr Clark smirked. He put his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him.

"How old are you, y/n..?" Mr. Clark asked. I froze.

"Eighteen.. "

"Perfect...."

He dropped his knife and grabbed me, going behind me, trying covering my mouth. I screamed. It echoed through the house.

"Y/n!?!" I heard Tony call.

Mr. Clark put his hand over my mouth and shushed me. He started to walk, making me walk with him to the room with the bed. He close the door and locked it. He bit into my neck. (OH SHIT VINCENT IS A VAMPIRE! TWILIGHT TIME!) I moaned as he bit, nibbled, and sucked on my neck.

"Mr. C-~"

"Call me Vincent.." Vincent smirked. He licked my jawline. He put his hand under my shirt and rubbed my chest.

"Mmm. You know, I actually thought you were dangerous when you broke in, but now I know you are as harmless as a lady bug.. "

"P-please s-stop... " I stuttered, blushing.

"I can't. "

"Y/n!?!" Kane yelled.

Vincent growled and smacked my head against the wall. I fell and stared up at him, a gush of blood on my forehead.

"You are going to come back tomorrow night. If you tell the police what I did, you would have to tell them you broke in. You would be arrested... " Vincent threanted. "And if you don't come at all.. Well... You are next doors..."

Vincent knelt down so his face met mines. His smirk grew larger. He fixed my shirt and zipped up my pants for me. He grabbed me by my waist and dragged me closer to him

"See you tomorrow?" he asked. I nodded slowly. He ruffled my hair and got up. I slowly got up and walked towards the door. I put my hand on the knob.

"Oh, and y/n? Dont make me have to kill you..." I gulped. I nodded and opened the door. I went downstairs. Kane saw me first and ran up to me.

"Dude, your forehead..." I nodded.

"Yeah, I fell... " I mumbled, rubbing my arms. Tony joined us.

"Did you see Mr. Clark!? " Tony yelled whispered.

"No. I think he's out. Let's just put all his stuff back and try another time... " I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Tony and and Kane stared at me like I was crazy.

In the end, I made the put it back. I said goodbye to my friends, and walked through the back door of my house. I sneaked upstairs and into my bathroom.

I rubbed some disinfecting alcohol on my wound and patched it up. I sighed, washing my face in general. I thought about Vincent. How did he see me... How did he plan this out so quickly?

I blushed at the fact that he touched me. Did I enjoy it? Hopefully not.. I took of my shirt and pants, leaving only my boxers. I crawled into bed and turned off the lights, which were next to me.

I tried to sleep the best I could.