Chapter 17

VINCENT'S POV

"Do you know where he's last been?" the police officer asked me. I fakel sobbed into my hands.

"N-no! He just left and never came back! "

"Do you think you know why he would leave?" the officer asked.

"No... " I wiped my tears off my cheek.

"Okay. Can you give me hid description again?" the officer asked.

"He has h/c, h/l hair. He has e/c eyes. He's (height)... Oh and he's super attractive.." the officer nodded and handed it to another one who was standing by him.

"Anything else you want to tell us about your friend? " the officer raised his brow.

"No.. Thank you.." I smiled and turned around. I smirked as I opened the door and walked out onto the sidewalk.

"You can never can get away from me y/n.. No matter what..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(YOUR POV)
"Thanks, Jere.. " I smiled, biting a peach. Jeremy panicked and grabbed it out my mouth.

"We didnt pay for it yet!! " Jeremy flailed his arms around. I made an 'oh' face before quickly scarfing down the last bit. Jeremy put his hands on his face and sighed.

"Yo, Jeremy! Y/n! Pets hurry this up, I wanna go home! " I heard Mike growl from the other side of the wall. I ignored him and waited for Jeremy, who was picking out cabbages.

"Were coming!" Jeremy yelled. I noticed a cop was observing me. I stared at him before he walked up to me.

"By any chance is your name y/n l/n?" he asked. I nodded as he pulled out his handcuffs. I stared at him as he grabbed my wrist. I struggled as he made me fall to the ground. Mike walked to the fruit and vegetables iale and saw me getting arrested. He ran up to us and the officer pinned me to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Mike growled.

"Mind your business! " the officer growled.

"No, this is my business! Why are you arresting y/n!?" Mike spat.,

"Someone called in saying he's missing! A purple man if I'm correct. " I panicked under him and started to scream.

"NO! GET OFF ME! " I screamed.

"Sir, stop making a scene. It's bad enough police officers have a bad name as it is.. " the police spat. I struggled under the officer.

"NO! "

"Can you just please come with me. It will be quick..." the officer lowered his voice. He lifted up on me a bit, even though I had no choice but to come. Mike seemed sympathetic. He had worry in his eyes.

When Jeremy came back from around the corner he gasped and dropped his fruits and vegetables. The officer took me outside and onto the side of the grocery store. I sighed and got into the cop car and felt the door being slammed shut right after. The officer got into the car and started to move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n!" I heard Vincent call. I looked at the officer and shook my head. He unlocked the handcuffs and took them off, making me rub my wrist.

"Do I really have to see him? " I asked. The officer nodded and guided me over to him. I watched as Vincent pulled me into a tight hug. I gasped and struggled in his grip.

"Oh, baby! I never thought I'd see you again! Dont leave me ever again! " Vincent wailed. I rolled my eyes as the cops stared at us.

"Can you tell us why you ran away?" the officer asked.

"Because he's a complete physiopath!" I growled, shoving Vincent. "And I feel very uncomfortable with the fact I had to be restrained just to go see a murder!"

"What do you mean by murder? " I looked over at Vincent. He had a stern 'dont you dare do it' face. I turned back to the cops and decided to speak.

"He's responsible the the deaths of those five pizzaria kids along with countless others, including Samantha Pucket. " I said in the calmest way could. The officers spoke for a while.

"Since that's the case, we need evidence that he is in fact a murderer.." one officer said in a monotone voice.

"What's more proof that you need!? He's a freaking purple guy! He used a Golden Freddy suit! He's still doing it! You can go to the pizzaria and check! " I yelled.

A sly smirk was plastered on Vincent's face. "And what will happen to me before time? Because I have a doctor's appointment at six today... " Vincent smiled. My eye twitched as the two cops chuckled.

"You two are free to go. " one said. My eye twitched again.

"Stop accusing of stuff that happened a long time ago. Just get over it.. " the other said. Vincent laughed with them. Vincent was making a fool out of me..

I groaned and walked out onto the sidewalk, sticking my hands in my pocket. Vincent followed me and wrapped his arms around my neck from behind. "That was a close call... " he mumbled.

"If they believed you.. Then I would have no choice but to kill you quickly." I nudged him away as I went to pull out my phone. I felt Vincent grab my wrist, so I turned around. My eyes widened as he softly pressed his lips on mine.

"V-Vincent..." I mumbled. "Stop! "

"I'm afraid that your time is running short.. Just like this story.. Our story..." Vincent spoke to me with his lips barely touching mine.

(Toby: God damn it how did he know that!?
Madhatter: Because he's the hottest and mysterious grape alive..
Toby: Sure....
MadHatter: Who does he remind me of?
Toby: He reminds me of Deadpool. Who's excited for the superhero movies coming out in 2016!? I know I am! Team Iron Man for the win!
(Civil War) (Deadpool) ( Suicide Sqaud) (Batman Vs Superman) EEEEEE FAN GIRL SHREEEEEEEEK )

"W-what story...?" I asked asked, my hands gripping firmly on Vincent's arms now. Vincent's chuckle vibrated softly on my cheeks and his lips brushed softly against my skin.

"Just forget I said anything. Toby explained it all for you before he died." he then started to giggle. "He was the crazy one. Thats why I let him go, once I found you. "

"Your crazy.. "

"Your destiny was to be with me. Now that I'm here, I make your destiny.. Your walking on eggs, my dear. One foul mistake and the eggs will be destroyed. Those poor chickens.."

I stared up at him as he pushed me towards a wall of a building. He cupped my cheek and stared at me. He gently placed his lips on mine and started to kiss me.

"And so, it's soon the end of the line for y/n l/n. It's a fact. And if its not. I'll make it a fact.."