Chapter 11: Falling Apart

A/N: Another chapter with more mysteries! Where did Sam go? Will he come back? So many questions, such a little chapter.

Shauna's pic over there>>>

***

Nate's P.O.V

I haven't slept or ate since Sam disappeared. He left a month ago.

I searched every corner of the forest and the rest of this God damned city. But I can't find him.

The rest of the pack lost hope, even Dominique says that he's gone for good. I haven't stopped looking for my mate and I won't until I find him.

There was a knock on my door. "Honey, could you eat something today?" my mother asked.

I shook my head. "I don't have time to; I'm going to look for Sam," I respond.

"You're getting so thin, Nathan!" she cried pulling me into a hug. "Just because Sam's gone doesn't mean you need to kill yourself. Now you're going to go downstairs and eat something, anything," she said with finality in her voice. I nodded.

After a quick breakfast, I went on my quest to find my mate.

I was out for the rest of the day trying to find something that would lead me to Sam. I tried to find his scent but it washed away along with the rain, a month ago.

I was starting to lose hope of finding Sam. The only thing I truly loved, I threw away...

***

Sam's P.O.V

"Haha! You are so freaking funny, Grams!" I smiled at my grandfather. Then my grandmother came into the room when another plate of food.

She patted my bulging stomach. "Sammy, if you get any bigger, you'll pop!" Granny chuckles. I groaned as I tried to get up from the comfy couch.

"You need to stop moving so much! You're shaking our grandchildren!" Grams laughs making me laugh.

I got up to waddle into the kitchen to get some honey mustard. I love honey mustard. Sitting down at the table, I hear Granny sit down next to me.

"When are you going to go back? Not that I don't love you being here. I loved the time you spent here... But don't you think it's time to go back? I bet your mother is worried sick!"

I stopped stuffing my face and sighed. "I'm going to go back, Granny. I just want Nate to feel the hurt I felt when he pushed me away."

"Well you better go back soon. The spell will be wearing off in a few days. Then those werewolves will be able to smell you again!"

My grandparents are witches. They cast a spell on me, hiding my scent. I didn't want to be found. I liked getting away from the hectic life. My grandparents are awesome anyway. They could have told me to go home but they let me stay. And Granny had been giving me daily check ups to see how the pups are doing.

The pups... It's scary to think how these babies are going to come out... And where. I shivered.

I heard having babies was painful. I hate being in pain. I groaned. I don't want to think about that now... I just wanna stuff my face some more!

*A/N: Sorry for changing P.O.V s so many times. I just thought it necessary to add Sam's P.O.V in here.*

***

Nate's P.O.V

"You look... horrible! When's the last time you shaved or had a shower?!" Shauna exclaimed as she enters my room.