Feelings

Your prov
Ever since you moved in everything has been great. Every day you would make breakfast, telling stories while they ate. Everything was perfect until one day.

You were telling a story as usual when Peter had this weird feeling inside his chest and he didn't like it. And to try and make it go away he tried to stay away from you as much as possible.

Well you all decided to play a round of treasure hunt. You looked everywhere but couldn't find it, even when you were flying.

You eventually got tired and landed right next to Peter without knowing. Peter stared to back up and ended up bumping into you causing you to fall. He ended up triping and landing on you. His hands were on either sides of your head and his legs were straddling your hips.

Both faces turned pink. You just stayed like that for a while. Neither of you knew what to you. While staring into each others eyes, you both heard someone say "I FOUND IT I FOUND THE TREASURE!!!!!!" With that Peter got off and flew over to the noise with you trailing behind.

When you found the boys one of them asked why your necklace was shaped like a heart. You just answered with an "I don't know", but you knew exactly why. You had fallen for Pan.