Leaving

It's been a year since you left that cruddy orphanage. You loved it here with tink. There was no way you were ever going to leave.

As you zipped through the trees, you looked to your side to see tinkerbell right next to you. You were still very happy she found you. She was your best friend, your only friend, your family. You loved her so (in a sister way).

After a while you found out the necklace gave you powers too. You could shrink into fairy size, make other things fly, become invisible etc. Most of the time you didn't use them, but if you really had to, you would.

You soon got back to your tree house where you went and ate a banana. You had just came back from the mermaids place. They were teaching you how to swim sence you were still very young. While chewing on your banana, you looked over at tinkerbell. She seemed very distracted the past few days. "Hey tink what's wrong?" you asked. "(Y/n) I have to leave" Wes all she said. "WHAT?!?! WHY?!?!" you asked. "Their's a little boy that needs me out there, please let me help him like I helped you".

You could feel the tears starting to come. "Ok I'll let you leave, I don't want that boy to be miserable like I was" with that tinkerbell began to fly out the tree house, but before she was gone for good she turned around and said "goodbye (y/n) I'll miss you" "I'll miss you too" was all you said. Like that she was gone.

You were so sad but you kept going. You decided that the necklace reminded you of tink so much that you took it off and covered it up so you wouldn't have to look at it. With that you kept living your life in Never land.