Who's this

It has been 8 years ever since tink left. You eventually got your shit together and put the necklace back on. Well turns out if you didn't have the necklace on you aged, fast.

So now you're 14. Yay! You were out getting some food when you heard some talking near by. With curiosity you started to sneak t wards the noise. You then proceeded to find a hiding spot in the trees.

Looking through the leaves you saw a group of boys dressed as animals and another boy that looked your age. He had redish orange hair and bright hazel eyes. He was quite cute in your opinion.

As you watched the boys talk, a bright light found its way next to the leader. You looked even closer and you couldn't believe your eyes. "Holy crap is that tink?" you thought to yourself. You then came to a conclusion that it was her. You were so happy to see her again, you forgot you were spying. You ended up jumping out of the tree yelling to tink.

Peters prov.
I was getting ready to start the next game of treasure hunt when all of a sudden a girl flew out of a tree yelling tinks name.

This girl looked like my age. She was a very pretty girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair. She was wearing almost the exact thing I was wearing. She had a bow and arrows and a silver necklace around her neck.

Without thinking I pulled out my dagger a held it against her neck to stop her from getting tink.

Your prov
As you got closer to tink, the mysterious boy pulled out his knife and placed it against your neck. You were in shock. You couldn't talk, move, over do anything for that matter.

Tink was in shock. Was it really her beloved (y/n)? After processing what happened tink stepped in and said "hey it's ok I know her". Peter looked confused but slowly put his dagger away.

You ran up tink and engulfed her into a hug. How you missed her so. "I've missed you so much tink" you said. "I've you too (y/n)" she responded. You looked over at the boys. They all had a confused look on their face. Even the leader.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt, but who's this?" The leader asked tinkerbell. "Oh, right, Peter this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Peter pan" tink introduced. "Nice to meet you Peter" you said. "Hi" was all he said back.