Back story

You were just a little girl in an orphanage. Crying in the corner as usual. No friends, no family, no anything.

Your crying was then erupted by little jingles. They sounded like little bells. You look up to see a bright light. You look even closer and see what looks like a fairy. "Who are you? Are you real? Why are you here?" You had so many questions being the 5 year old you are.

The little fairy then proceeded to ball up a bunch of golden dust and put it in a silver necklace. She motioned for you to put it on. As soon as you did she asked "Can you hear me?". In awe you nodded. "How is this possible" you asked with curiosity in your voice.

"Magic" she said while dazzling her hands. "Any way my name is tinkerbell, but you can call me tink for short" tinkerbell said. "Hello tinkerbell my name's (y/n)" you responded.

"So why did you come here? Also what's with the necklace?" You proceeded to ask. "Well you seem sad here so I thought I would bring you to Never land and as long as you wear that necklace ypu will be able to understand me and you will also be able to fly" tinkerbell answered.

"So you ready to go to Never land?" Tink asked. You nodded as fast as you could. "I hate it here" "then let's go". Tink then helped you up and showed you how to fly. As soon as you got the hang of it, you were off to Never land.

You were so happy to leave that awful place. "I finally have a friend" you thought as you fly off with tink.

Authors note: hey this is my first every fanfiction. Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. I'm here to make you happy. Hope you like it bye^^