Fnaf4 crying child x child Reader

So before this oneshot start I got to say something to make the story less confusing. So their are theorys about the crying child being the Marionette. And Some theorys say that he becomes Golden Freddy. So their are going to be two parts of this . This one the crying child becoming the Marionette. In the second one the crying child becomes Golden Freddy.And i was going to put a song but it wouldn't let me . If you want to play the song it's call A thousand years by Christian Perry. So let's begin the oneshot!
------------------------------------------------------
You were his only friend you aways tried to protect him . Even if you didn't know his name you still played with him. You liked him and he liked you. He would always pick flowers for you . You would always go to his house and watch t.v and play . Both of you loved eachother and it was young love. He would tell you about his nightmares that he had. One day his brother pop out behind the t.v and scared him with a foxy mask. He cried you knew he was scared of them. You started comforting him and wiping his tears off. He hugged you and cried on your shoulder and you hugged him back. He only trusted you and you were his only friend.
But at the day of his birthday party that all changed. He was sent to the hospital and died sleeping. He was your only friend.
~ A month later~
The pizzeria was open and you only went in since this place was the last place you saw him. You start to cry then see a golden Freddy costume looking at you.l
" little girl would you like to see the arcade?"
"Um o-ok"
You caught a glimpse of a puppet that stared at you as you shouldn't follow the man.
You go inside a room the four bullys then the door locks behind you. A purple man takes off the golden Freddy mask and killed you each one by one. As night time rolled in the Marionette went in the room . And saw you,his brother and the bullys dead. He went to go find suits for all then gave you all life. Hoping you would still remember him and not think of him as a monster.
~~Y/n's pov~~
What h-happened? I open my eye's to see the pizzeria and animatronics.
"What happened?"
You start to remember
"We got killed"
"W-what?"
I see a Marionette go inside the room. A bright light flash and I saw him? But he was different he had white hair ,no pupils red round blush and purple tears stains on his face. But I don't care I run to him and hug him .I can see he was shocked but hugged back.
~~Timeskip to two months ~~
~~Marionette's pov~~
It's so nice to see y/n.I'm happy she didn't forget about me since I never forgot about her.It seem like I wouldn't even see her a thousand years before, I'm so happy she's here though. I hate that the only animatronic suit was the same one the the purple guy used. But I'm happy too since I get to see y/n all the time.
The pizzeria closes I hear a flash.I hear my box open and I see y/n she looked the same . And the only difference is that she's wearing a yellow dress. I wonder how she stayed the same but I don't care.
"Hey marionette!!" She then hugs me and I start to blush.
"H-hi y/n"
"Wanna go after the nightguard?"
"But he wound the music box"
"You sure?"
Then I see the music bow music stopped.
"H-how did you know?"
"Never mund come on let's get him"
~~Timeskip to a hour later~~
Me and y/n just on the box then she leaned her head on my shoulder.
"Y-y/n?"
"Hmm?"
"Can you promise you would always stay by my side?"
"Of course! I'm always going to be on your side no matter what!!"
I then wrap my arms around y/n as we look out the window to see the sun rise up. She is my only friend and the only one I'll love forever.
~~The end~~
Hope you enjoy! Be sure to check my minecraft x reader oneshots! Bye!!