Ducan X Gwen

Ugh why!! TOTAL DRAMA!?

. First thing wrong with this couple is they BOTH WAS TAKEN
. Yeah Dx G shippers forgot they were taken.

. Gwen sort of became Courtney real BFF on this show and destroyed that!

. And none of you could like Courtney but look at it this way you became good friends with someone you never thought you could you boyfriend is back everything is great for you until you later found out that they makes out after he shows up !
. And I know but Gwen didn't know that he was taken but did any one ever thought about the FACT she was?Yeah she was STILL with Trent
. And on the aftermath they showed that he watched it do you know how heartbreaking that might have been for him?
. The way they got together was sloppy he JUST  came back and SHE JUST BECAME FRIENDS WITH COURTNEY.
. Gwen gave Trent her necklace and Duncan gave Courtney a skull carving and they gave each other what? Nothing!!
. Duncan and Courtney never changed after they dated they still pointed out things they didn't like about each other. GWEN changed she was always chill ,cool,not girly when she and Duncan got together she changed to always talking good about him she didn't do that when they weren't to get her.
. Total drama showed us they unexpected couples would make the cutest couple no one thought Duncan and Courtney would work and Gwen and Trent but because they were opposites they balanced each other .

. Gwen and Duncan are too alike so it might get a little boring for them.
. And Gwen wouldn't kiss Duncan when a certain Cody lover was looking she pushed off the cliff .
. They didn't have nicknames like Duncan did for Courtney or Gwen didn't look like her heart was racing  around Duncan like she did with Trent (in the all-stars)
. And finally they broke up when the only dated 1 and 1/2 seasons Gwent and ducaney broke up when Gwen and Ducan kissed that was long dating.

I'm sorry DxG shippers it just if they really wanted them to not break up they wouldn't have they showed on all-stars they don't have the passionate Gwent and duncaney had they just got together and p.s Duncan did look pissed off when Courtney flirted with Tyler . And I think they never kissed like what happened when he came back later on All stars . I'm just saying I guess after tdwt the spark lost and I think Duncan was trying to make Courtney jealous .

Grade: F---- ------------------------
This ship broke my OTPs so I'm glad it's not cannon anymore😊 and p.s hate how they made AleHeather the badass couple to a sweet puppy love one that was just killing my shipping heart !!😤

Next : Arnold X Helga ( Hey OTP I mean hey Arnold)