Imagine Dean comforting you after having a miscarriage

"Dean, stop it!" You giggle as he tickles you again. You're laying on your bed with Dean laying beside you. He keeps tickling you and your stomach hurts from laughing. Dean sits up and kisses your slightly swollen belly. You're two months pregnant with yours and Deans baby. Dean is extremely excited to become a father, and you're excited too.
"What if I don't want to stop?" He murmurs, running his warm hands over your baby bump. You smile at him grinning like an idiot.
"Im tired, you jerk. Let's go to sleep." You pull the covers over your body and Dean shuts off the lights before climbing into the bed with you. Snuggled up against him, you fall asleep.
Sometime in the night, you wake up and immediately know something's wrong. You sit up and glance down. Blood covers the white sheets. You reach over and shake Dean awake.
"Dean. Wake up." He mumbles something. "Dean, I'm bleeding." He sits up beside you and glances at the blood. His face turns white. He jumps out of bed and grabs his leather jacket. He wraps you up in it and grabs the keys to the impala as you put on your boots. He carries you put to the Impala. He drives quickly to the hospital. Neither of you say a word. The same horrible thought plagues both of you.
The rest of the night is a blur. You remember Dean carrying you into the hospital, screaming for a doctor. Laying in a sterile bed, waiting for the doctor to come. Him arriving and telling you you'd suffered a miscarriage and lost the baby. Deans sobs drowning out your thoughts. Wanting to comfort him but being unable to do anything but sob yourself. Eventually, Dean calming down enough to rub your hand and dry your tears. Leaving the hospital and getting back to the bunker. Dean laying you down on the couch with a blanket to cover you. Exhausted with shock, you fall asleep immediately.
You open your eyes the next morning and see Dean in the kitchen cooking. He sees that you're a wake. "Morning, baby. How are you feeling?"
"Dean." You say. "Did we lose our baby?"
Deans face turns grim and he nods. You start sobbing and he comes over and wraps you in his arms
"Shhh, Y/N. It's okay. You're gonna be okay."
"It's not okay!" You shout and shove away from him. "It'll never be okay! It's all my fault. I... I..." You struggle to find words, but Dean puts a finger to your lips.
"Its not your fault, Y/N. It's not. It just happened. You didn't cause this. It's not your fault. Don't you dare blame yourself." He whispers. He puts his hands on your face and tilts your head to look at him. His eyes are filled with tears. "At least I still have you. And you have me. This doesn't have to ruin us. I still love you. I'm always gonna love you. Please, baby. Listen. Don't blame yourself." You kiss him on the lips softly.
"I just need some time, Dean. I love you too."