Imagine Dean seeing you kiss a demon and think youre cheating

"It's cancer." Dean says. "Of all the things. I always though I'd die bloody, but all I'm gonna get is stupid cancer."
You sit in shock as you try to wrap your mind around it. How can Dean have cancer? He's DEAN. You hadn't even wanted to think there was something wrong with him, but his constant complaints of severe stomach pain and loss of appetite couldn't be ignored. You sent him to the doctor, who diagnosed him with terminal cancer. Dean has been your boyfriend for almost 3 years. You're in love with him.
As the reality that you might lose him settles in, tears flow from your eyes.
"Hey, baby girl, don't cry. Y/N, please don't cry." He pleads, brushing away your tears. "It's going to be okay."
"You're going to die, Dean." You sob into his shoulder. "How is that possibly okay?"
"Hey, come on. Please don't cry. Be strong. I'm not gonna die today. I've still got some time. And I'm going to spend that time with you, killing as many evil sons of bitches as I can." Dean said with a smiles. You sniffled and threw your arms around him. You couldn't lose him. You just couldn't. You suddenly thought of something, a story Sam had told you about a special kind of demon. One that could be summoned at a crossroads, and they can solve anything. For a price. You break your hug with Dean and say "I'm going to go get a drink really fast. I'll be back shortly."
"Take your time babe." He says softly. You grab your leather jacket and without Dean seeing, the keys to the Impala. You leave the motel room and head for the car. You open the trunk and dig for several minutes before coming upon a small metal box. Opening it, you find a small bone, yarrow, and dirt inside. Remembering Sam's story, you put your fake officers license in there. You stuff the box into your jacket and start running. You run and run until you come to the crossroads you saw coming into town. You go to the center and dig a small hole, just like Sam said. You place the box inside and shove dirt over it. You stand up and wait. You glanced around and see nothing. You turn around. Nothing. Frustration wells up inside of you. This was supposed to work. This was supposed to save Dean. You stomp your foot and hear a voice behind you say "Well, somebody's a little impatient." You turn and see a man standing behind you. He smiles and his eyes glow red.
"hello, Y/N." He says. "I've been waiting for you."
"Is it true?" You whisper. "Can you really do anything?"
"For a price." The demon smiles.
"What would you want to cure Dean? To make the cancer go away?"
"I want what I always want from human clients. I assume Sam told you the usual trade?"
"No." You say quietly. The demon laughs.
"I ask for your soul." The demon smiles. "But you know what? I like you. Normally I give people 7 years, but since I'm such a good guy, I'll give you ten. Ten long, happy, healthy years with Dean. Your soul for his cure, and a kiss to seal the deal." The demon steps closer to you. You're close enough to kiss. He puts a hand on your waist. He leans close to whisper in your ear.
"So what's it gonna be baby?"
"Dean is cured? The cancer will be gone completely?"
"Yep."
"And I die in ten years?" You ask shakily.
"It's a small price to pay. Being a hunter, giving you ten years is a blessing."
You turn your head and face the demon. You stare into his eerie red eyes with fear.
What you don't know is as you stand, entwined and whispering with the demon, Dean watches from the bushes. He decided to go out and grab a drink with you. He followed you but since you ran, he just now caught up. He didn't hear anything you two said, he only sees you standing intimately together. Dean can only see the demons back, so he assumes the guy is human. Fury and sadness burns inside of him. He never saw this coming. How could you cheat on him?
You suddenly slam your lips against the demons, and Deans stomach flips. He slowly backs away and runs for the bar. You close your eyes as you kiss the demon, not regretting your deal, but only hoping you haven't been tricked. When the demon breaks the kiss, he smiles at you.
"Dean is cured. He's cancer free. I'll see you in ten years, babe." He squeezes your hand and smiles before vanishing. You hesitate for only a second before digging up the small box and racing for the bar, in case Dean were to show up there looking for you. Plus, you could really use some whiskey right now. As you step inside, you see Dean sitting alone at a bar. Your stomach churns. Crap. You head over and sit beside him.
"Hi babe," you say, kissing his cheek. He ignores you and brushes away your kiss.
"Dean, what's wrong?" You ask. He just pretends not to hear you. You shove him. "Answer me, you ass!"
"Since I'm such an ass, why don't you go be with your other boyfriend?" He hisses. You frown.
"what other boyfriend? There's only you. You know that."
"I saw you, Y/N. Don't play dumb. I saw you two kissing at the crossroads. Very classy." Dean shakes his head, downs his whiskey and heads out of the bar. You suddenly realize Dean must've seen you with the demon and then thought you were cheating. You slap a twenty down to cover Deans drinks and then chase him out of the bar.
"Dean, wait! I can explain. Please, just give me a few minutes to explain." You beg.
"What is there to explain? Is it because of the cancer? Or are you done being a hunter? Or is it just me?" Dean snarls in a sour tone.
"Dean, stop it!" You grab his arm. "I love you and that's why I was there. That why I kissed him! I was trying to save you."
"What are you talking about?" Dean asks.
You take a deep breath before saying "Im sorry. But think about it. I was kissing someone at the crossroads." Dean just stares at you blankly. You start to cry again.
" I couldnt lose you and Sammy told me about the time you made a deal with a demon to safe him and so I decided to try and see if I could save you. The demon took a deal."
Dean stares at you, anger, shock, and sadness on his face.
"You sold your soul?" He whispers. You nod.
"How could you be stupid? You dumb girl! I'm not worth it! I... You.... What the hell were you thinking?" He shouts.
"I couldn't lose you. I love you so much. I can't live without you." You whisper, tears streaming down your face. Dean closes his eyes and whispers "how long did he give you?"
"Ten years." You say back.
He nods and pulls you close to him.
"I'm sorry I yelled, but you shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have. What did you even ask for?" He asks you.
"I asked him to make the cancer go away. He said you're cured now. But I'm taking you to a doctor tomorrow to be sure." You take Deans hand. "Let's go back to the hotel."
Dean is silent for the rest of the night and all morning. You drive him to a doctor in a different town and several hours and tests later, Dean is pronounced cancer-free. You two leave the hospital holding hands. You climb into the passenger seat of the impala. Dean sits in the drivers seat, staring at the wheel.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"I wish you hadn't done it." He says quietly. "I can't lose you."
"Damn it Dean! Enough with the guilt trip! You'd have done the same for me and you know it! So shut your damn mouth. We've got ten years to worry about it." You stare straight ahead and say : "Let's get out of here. I want to kill something."