CHAPTER 3-Werewolves are actual thing?

Lauren's POV

Recap

As I was dishing my food out I looked out the window and saw a big brown wolf to big to be a natural wolf. My  eyes widened I stumbled backwards leaving my plate on the counter I fell on the floor. I heard my mum come into the kitchen "Lauren What Happened and Why Are You On The Floor?" She asked I shakily pointed to the window and she looked out it and gasped "D-did you see t-the wolf t-too mum?" I said stuttering I looked at my
Mum and she lifted me off the floor and held my wrist an took me to the living room and called everyone down and told them "It's time" everyone knew what to do and I just stood there thinking what would happen then they all.....

Now:

They all shifted into (PUPPIES) huge wolves like the one I saw outside my eyes widened and I ran upstairs locked my door and dragged my dresser in front of it, I closed all my blinds on my windows and I went to hide in my closet, I put a dresser in from of my closet and and closed the closet door and turned on my light in my closet and found my secret underground lair or my secret library with food and drinks I closed the steel door and locked all of the locks on the door. It's been an hour and all I've heard is someone looking through my room and the person yelling "WHERE IS SHE!?!?" To my family I think but I never heard them answer I heard a huge bang it sounded so close, my dresser hiding my closet door I heard footsteps in my closet I heard my shoes flying around and clothes being ripped I heard him come near my door I went to the secret tunnel for my escape I went into the tunnel and crawled until I reached the ladder that led to my tree house that had a zip line to the top of my roof I was in my tree house and a guy came into my tree house I screamed went to my zip line jumping to it and the guy jumped on the second one, once I was on the roof I ran to the other side and jumped off not hurting my self and continued to run until I saw 2 huge wolves coming my way from both ways they lunged at me I slid underneath them causing them to hit each other's heads I kept running until I made it to the town and I ran into the huge mall but before I could make it these random guys tackled me to the ground and dragged me to a limo I was screaming kicking and punching but I didn't make it out of their grip but I did give them bruises for the next week or so which I was proud of.

A/N IM PRETTY SURE NO ONE READS THIS BOOK BUT IMMA CONTINUE ANWAYS!!! Like the side picture *Italian Accent* I think this chapter was great but if it was short in sorry but I hope you enjoy and I got nothing against Italian people I just like their accent a lot ;) okayyyy bye