Chapter Six-The Fifteenth Birthday Policy

Chapter Six

The Fifteenth Birthday Policy

Sidney arrived in front of the huge door of the meeting room. She sighed deeply and about to walk towards it when she heard Michael’s voice behind her.

“It seems that our dearest princess can’t open the door all by herself.” He said maliciously.

“Oh will you shut your mouth?” Sidney asked heatedly.

Michael smiled and ran towards the door. He opened it and entered happily.

“If I have to be with that immature kid, I think I have to spend my whole time with an argument.” Sidney told her-self.

She followed Michael.

“Oh great, here she is.” Marco announced happily.

Everyone looked at Sidney with amazement.

“You really look like your mom.” Mike said.

Sidney simply smiled sarcastically before walking towards Mike.

“Let me introduce to you, my daughter Sidney Brawn.” Mike announced.

“No doubt she’s Queen Gina’s daughter.” One of the audiences said.

“Yes, there’s no doubt about that. Look at her beautiful face and slim body.” One of the guards agreed.

“You made me flattered and happy about that.” Gina said.

“Whatever.” Sidney whispered that made Mike look at her enjoyably.

“My daughter is now fifteen years old, ready to take the policy.” Mike announced.

“I am sure my sister is a great dancer.” Michael announced sarcastically.

‘Oh shit, I hate dancing enough to let this monkey watch me.’ Sidney told her mind.

“Are you ready sweetie?” Mike asked.

Sidney nodded.

Marco went to the middle and clapped his hands three times. After about a minute, five boys came walking towards him; all of them have a mask. All of them have wings.

“I gathered some boys in here. Three of them are the princes of the Wilf Castle and two of them are princes of our sub-castles.” Marco announced.

“So what will I do with them?” Sidney asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? You’ll pick one and you’ll dance with him for a week.” Michael answered.

“I am not asking you. I am asking Uncle Marco!” Sidney said angrily.

“Enough with the fight; you are brother and sister, you must love each other.” Mike said.

“Sorry daddy, sorry brother.” Sidney said.

Michael snorted.

“Michael was right, go and pick one.” Marco said.

Sidney walked towards them and pointed the boy with green mask.

“Boys you can now remove your masks.” Marco told them and so they did.

Sidney smiled, all of them are handsome; but the boy she picked was the most handsome of them all.

“You had a great pick Sidney, he is my son Charles; the prince of Wilf castle.” A new arrived man announced.

“I am glad you came, Dominic. You know how important this is for me, having my daughter after fifteen years of suffering without her.” Mike said happily and welcoming the man with wide arms.