•Chapter 1•

"Ugh" is all I said, my best friend Leila sitting across from me. "Ugh what?" She mimics me. I hate her but I love her.

"Vidcon tickets are SOOOO expensive" I reply, she knows I have a 'crush' on a youtuber named Destery Smith. He's 20, I'm 19 she ships us apparently.

(Let's just pretend des is 20, even though we all know he's like 24-25)

"Listen Jenny, I'll help you pay. How much is VIP?" Leila asks me, "600" I replied giving her a holy shit look.

"600? I wanted to go to! Where the fuck are we gonna get 1,200 dollars from?" She said, woah she can do math! Holy shit that's cool. "Oh well the cheapest is 150 and the middle is 200" I said, fucking aye if I wanted something really high priced I would've gone to Magcon. #thanksbart.

But vidcon, that's a different story. I would waste 100-1,000 to meet Destery, before I found his videos I was alone, cutting, I attempted suicide. But that was before my friend retweeted one of his tweets and it read:
@capndesdes Destery Smith 🎈
New Q&A coming out tomorrow! Be prepared. #bloodfarts

I've never laughed at a # more then I did that day. I instantly looked up his YouTube and knew, He's The One.
----------------------------------
How was THAT for a first chapter?
Tbh, I don't know Desterys age so bare will me here.
Yes! Nate will be in this cause he's hot as fuck! But so is Des!
And no! It will NOT! Be one of those fan fictions where the girls bestfriend hits on Nate and they date.
There will be drama.
You have been warned. #thanksBart.
PS: Made-Up Girlfriend is the shit gtg.