Chapter 4

~Konoha High~
~Sora Ryuu~
Why do I have to land on 3-C ? I am not an idiot to be a third section. *sigh* They say that each and every classroom was equal anyways.
Ebisu : I am Ebisu, if you all can remember, yes I am a teacher from the elementary school. And also, I was the substitute homeroom teacher because Kakashi was on Akatsuki. So, in this class, we have 5 students of Akatsuki here. Please stand up and introduce yourselves. Starting with you, the little one.
Sasori : what?! *mutters*
Now he's pissed.
He sighed and stand up infront of everyone.
"Umm.. How should I start this.." He scratched his nape,
Ebisu : start it with your name, birthdate, likes, and dislikes.
Sasori : I am Sasori Akasuna, AKA stands for RED and SUNA stands for SAND. My birthdate was on November 11 and my likes are nothing more than puppets. Dislikes? Those who don't understand what's the true beauty of ART.
He glared at Deidara.
"Dude?!" Deidara muttered.
Ebisu : Ok, let's all clap for Akasuna-kun, next!
We all clapped until Sasori reached he's table-Sasuke's table rather.
Deidara stood up,
Deidara : I am Deidara, I usually use my first name 'cause I dont like my last name! Same as Hidan and Zets! They don't like theirs either! My birthdate? Secret. My likes? Arts and bombs! And dislikes, that idiotic face over there, hm!
He pointed at Sasori.
Sasori : What the hell did I do to you today?
Deidara : you just started it earlier, un!
Sasori : But that's the truth, anyway.
Deidara : what the, dude !
Sora : Hey, you two!
They both looked at me.
Sora : don't.
I just glared at them, "hm!" They both looked away.
Deidara : damn it, un.
Deidara sat on his chair, I believe it was Miyaku's chair.
Ebisu : umm.. Next
I stood up,
Sora : I am Sora Ryuu. Please call me 'Soraru'.
Shikamaru : eh, Soraru, huh? Isn't that the name of the one who sang 'Lost Time Memory' and 'Outer Science' of Kagerou Days?
Sora : Indeed. I am not the one who sang that. But my name is very close.
Shikamaru : I see.
Sora : May I continue?
Shikamaru : yea yea sure.
Sora : My birthday was on January 1. My likes are spicy things. My dislikes are cute animals. And..Im the Class Representative of my section.. 3-A.
Everyone were very surprised, within a minute, some of the girls in this class screamed.
girl 1 : Kyahh~ Whatta handsome Class representative~!
girl 2 : I wonder if he have a girlfriend..
girl 3 : Kyahh!~
I just smiled at the girls and they scream louder, except..
I looked at the girl behind near the window.. she have a very shiny cream hair and with glasses, she was the only one almost glaring at me.
girl 1 : eh..? where is he looking at...
They followed my eye to where I was looking, then there eyes were landed at the girl behind who I was starring at.
I sat at my chair and Hidan stood up.
Hidan : I am Hidan! We all f*ckin now that I hate my last name like what Deidara said earlier.
Hidan : My birthdate was on April 2! My likes are rituals on Jashin and spare ribs sh!t! My dislikes are vegetables, like ugh, They are f*ckin' disgusting!
We all blankly looked at Hidan.
Sasori : tsk.
Ebisu : ehem, Hidan. If extreme badwords are allowed in Akatsuki, then don't do it here. Konoha doesn't allow this kind of behavior. The rules from Akatsuki is different from here, ok?
Hidan : Tsk.
"Like I f*ckin' care, d***head." He muttered and sat on his chair.
The other one stood up,
Zets : I am Zets. Also known as "Kuro Zetsu" (Black Zetsu) My other twin, Zetsu also known as "Shiro Zetsu" (White Zetsu). We feel incomplete without each other. But we'll try our best to get through this week. I won't tell my birthdate. My Likes are Chewy foods and dislikes are Jelly. That's it.
He sat down on his chair and Ebisu Sensei stood up infront of us.
Ebisu : Sorry to tell you this, Akatsuki students. But from the first time you stood up, I already don't like some of you're atittudes. Especially you, Hidan.
Hidan : What the actual---?!
Sora : Hidan!
Hidan : damn it..
Ebisu : I noticed Soraru and Zets were the only disciplined students. Actually.. Soraru made the class scream but.. He's well-disciplined.
Sasori : Thanks to you, Idiot. The teacher looked at me in the wrong way. *muttered*
Deidara : You're the one who started, un!*looks away*
Ebisu : Let's begin class!
-----------
~Seishin~
That guy, Soraru was just standing at the corridor.
Seishin : *ehem* Akatsuki student from 3-A's class representative,
He turned and look at me,
Seishin : Sora Ryuu, also known as Soraru. You're also the best student in Akatsuki, I knew it Im collecting information from the right person.
Soraru : Oh? So you're the girl whose glaring at me.
Seishin : Im not glaring, that's normal face of mine.
Soraru : ait doesn't look like. What's your name?
Seishin : Seishin Akahito from Class 3-C of Konoha Highschool. Best in chemistry-in everything. Best student of Konoha, Means Im gonna be your enemy.
Soraru : (Damn straight. All I wanna ask have been already answered.) So you'r Seishin of the Konoha..
He bowed his head and handed me a rose.
Seishin : eh?
Soraru : Sorry that I mistakenly thought that you were glaring. Please forgive me, your highness of Konoha.
Everyone was looking at us.
Soraru : All my love was at this original rose.
I took the rose from his hand, and everyone was like glaring at me cuz Im with him.
He lifted his head up.
Soraru : Im glad-
Seishin : But-
Soraru : hm?
Seishin : Im not an enemy that you can easily deal with. I cannot be tricked so easily.
Soraru : hmm?
Seishin : This original rose. Do you expect me to believe it's original and all of your love was in this?
I tore apart the rose infront of him-also infront of everyone.
Seishin : WHATTA WASTE OF PAPER. You just wasted this japanese paper, Do you know how much was it? You just wasted it. Even thought you say you bought this, Where does your money come from? from your parents. They worked hard for the money and yet you'll just waste it to trick such an opponent.
Soraru : Hm. Your not easily tricked, eh? I did this many times to girls, they believed that it was a true rose; My artistic skills can copy plenty of things. But Im glad that you know what strategy Im gonna use with a little love in it.
Seishin : Stop talking about love.
Soraru : Fine,
Seishin : I will defeat you, For sure.
Soraru : Fine. Sei-chan.
Seishin : stop flirting. Using people's feelings in a strategy is very bad.
Soraru : ehe. *smirks*
Seishin : classes is gonna start within 2 minutes. Im going to go to my classroom.
Soraru : Do you mind if I come with you?
Seishin : I don't mind.
We walked going to the classroom.
Seishin : You're so close, back off, bakaru.
Soraru : Calling me an idiot already, Ahoshin.
Seishin : Calling me stupid eh, Kusoru?
Soraru : $#!t now?
Seishin : You can't come up with a nickname now, Means im more intelligent than you.
Soraru : Not really. I just can't stop thinking that Sei-chan fits you. It's so cute as your pearl white skin.
Seishin : Stop it, Kusoru.
I wonder how's their life in Akatsuki now...