Chapter 1

~???~
I remember that day..
Mom was talking to her friend.
"Congratulations , to have a new baby!" Mom's friend said.
"Yeah , thanks!" She replied and whispered to her friend.
"H-Hey...H-How will it feel to have another baby...? I-Is it gonna hurt...?!" She said and her friend sweatdropped. "I-I..I don't have a baby yet!" her friend said ,
"b-but!" Someone called at the phone of mom's friend , "1 sec."
"Ohh , hey darling!" Her friend answered , that must be her husband.
"Okay. Love you too , bye~" She puts down her phone ,
She explained , she said that their husbands will go at our house , something like a party.
"Heyy , little cutie , wanna learn to cook?~" Mom's friend asked me , I nodded happily.
At that time we were baking cookies..
Someone called at Mom's phone , "yes?"
".....He's dead..."
"w-what..?"
Mom dropped her phone , "AHHH!!!" She screamed , "mom! are you okay?!"
"L-Let's take her to the hospital!"
We went to the hospital.
She gave birth to my new baby sister.
----
.
.
.
Im Miyaku Uchiha. 15 years old.
Today , It's my first day at 3rd year in Konoha Highschool.
Let me describe myself.
I'm a proud otaku! collecting stuffs is my goal! I don't know why , but , Im so proud why am I born an otaku.
Im also energetic at some point , the 'me' in this house and the 'me' in school are different.
I'm alone in my house , I take care things for myself. My brother went overseas to work , He just use mail for my weekly budget.
My mother? He went outside of this house to look for my dad , But she never come back yet , she left 8 years ago.
My dad , huh...I don't know what happened to him. Eversince I was born , I haven't called anyone 'dad' yet.
But , we have a picture of my dad , mom , and brother (I think it's a family picture when Im not yet born) in our living room. My brother has the same black hair as me , and some spiky hair?...
"Yes..!" I headed outside , clean and shiny going to my first day!
I entered the train , this train leads me closer to my school.
Im not really planning to bump on someone , but , when the train stopped at the station , I bumped into a guy with red hair.
Sasori Akasuna , Top 3 in LA akatsuki...one of the smartest...
He gave me a long stare , and looked away. Still cold as usual.
Akatsuki is a school. One of the most strongest school. Sometimes , when Konoha takes a test , We have to test with them.
---
I reached the school.
*sigh* I stepped in.
I went inside my classroom , 3-C.
"Hi , Hi!! Miya-chann!!~" Ayumi came and hug me , I hugged her back.
"I miss you soo muchh!" Ayumi said and a smile planted at my face.
My classmates are..
Ayumi Hatake , Best in health.
Sasuke Uchiha , Best in LA/English.
Naruto Uzumaki , Best in slacking off.
Sakura Haruno , Best in-nothing. She's just average at all.
Ino Yamanaka , Best in P.E.
Shikamaru Nara , Best in all , but lazy.
Kiba Inuzuka , 2nd best in slacking off.
Hinata Hyuuga , Best in Music.
Shino Aburame , Average. Best in behavior.
Choji Akimichi , Best in eating.
Seishin Akihito , Best in Chemistry. Actually , she was almost best in all.
Crona Harutora , Average.
And the rest..
Our homeroom teacher , Kakashi Hatake. Almost best in anything. He also have the perfect body!-wait what. His wife was so lucky.
I sat near the window , Ayumi was infront of me , Sasuke was next to me , and Seishin at my back.
Our homeroom teacher entered. It's time for class.
-
Lunch time.
"Ugh! we didn't do anything , but we just red this pamphlet of the school rules and things are allowed and not allowed!" Ino yelled , "But finally , It's lunch time." Choji said with a bag of chips.
"Miyaku." Kakashi-sensei called me. We went to the faculty room.
Kakashi-sensei sat on his chair , "here." he gave me a mail.
"huh? what's this?" I opened it , it was money.
"Your brother said he forgot your address , because he lost the paper that your address was written in , He only have mine , so , there." He said and smiled.
'that fuckin' bastard...' I yelled in my mind.
"Thanks , Kakashi-sensei!" I thanked happily.
I looked at his desk , I saw a picture of him and...my dad?
He's the one who is exactly on my house!
"Kakashi-sensei , who's that man?" I said and pointed at the picture , "That's your father." He said and puts the picture down.
"umm...Can you tell me a little something what happened to him?" I asked him , "Well.."
"Otousan!" Ayumi came , "Oh , hi , Miya-chan~"
"By the way , Otousan...Did you see the schedule of tomorrow?"
"hmm... No."
While their talking , My eyes went blury , I was wondering , how does it feel to have the love of a father?
My eyes poured tears.
"H-Huh? M-Miya-chan! W-What's wrong?" Ayumi panic , "S-Sorry..my contacts shifted..." I said and ran outside , I went to the bathroom.
Im serious. Its not an excuse. My contacts really did shifted.
"O-Ouch.."
"Miya-chann!" Ayumi followed me , and asked me if im okay , "Im okay , Ayumi!" I said and we both headed outside.
Ayumi was called by Kurenai-sensei , I headed to the classroom my own.
I sat on my chair , "Miyaku." Sasuke called me.
I went all sweaty and sitted straight with a bit of blush , "y-yes!?"
"Did you bring snacks?" he said rudely , "w-what?"
"*sigh*" He gets 1 little rice in my hair , "This is the snack I meant , You left with a rice on your hair." He said and threw the rice away.
He looked away with a bored face.
"I-I wonder when will class start..!" I said nervously , "I don't wonder." He replied.
So rudee!
hmm..what to do to waste time..
I looked around my classroom ,
I saw Crona talking to Kiba , Ino reading a teen magazine with Sakura , Choji and Sasuke eating cheaps in the table , Hinata and Shino looking at the album of bug collection , Crona reading the school's rules , and Shikamaru is sleeping.
BORINGG!!
"What did you do this summer?" Sasuke asked , "Um...why did you asked?.." I tried to counter him , "Im just bored." With that tone of voice , it made me happy and I chatted with him while it's still break time.
.
.
.
Our class ended at 12:00 NN because it was just first day.
Well , EVEN IT WAS HALF DAY , I AM DAMN TIRED! I slept at 1:00AM last night just to finish 1 anime.
Here I am , in my house .
hmm...I should clean things around here.
I went inside my parent's room , I'll start cleaning here.
I was so curious about my dad , I looked around in their room.
I checked the drawer.
"hmm...a small box..?"
W-WAIT A MINUTE! I SAW SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE IN THE ANIME!! W-WHAT WAS IT CALLED AGAIN? ehh , nevermind.
I checked inside the notebook , I saw plenty of things when they were young , along with Kakashi-sensei and a with brown hair.
So that kid over there with goggles .. is dad , right?
His name was not written in here , I kept on looking and still no sign of evidence.
I guess I'll give up today.
I finish cleaning up at 3:00 PM , I went to the bathroom and take a half bath.
20 minutes , I finished and put on some of my house clothes.
I jumped of the bed , I was gonna watch anime since it's just the first day.