Chapter 3

~MIYAKU~
The day came, that sensei will choose 5 students randomly in our class.
"Okayyy, soo..." Kakashi-sensei taked a deep breath while holding a paper.
"The 5 persons are... These two people were actually requested.. Sasuke Uchiha and Miyaku Uchiha"Sensei said and the everyone stared at both of us.
What's With the uneasy aura!?
"The other three are...Sakura Haruno..'I glared at Sakura when I heard her name,
"Kiba Inuzuka and..."
"WAIT! why me?!" Kiba quikly stands up while pointing at the smart students, "They should be the one! I mean, We can't show the other school how lazy I am!!" He shouted, "*sigh* You don't have any choice, Kiba. You were chosen randomly. Try your best please." Kakashi-sensei said and Kiba clicked his tongue before sitting down, "The last one..Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto quikly standed up, "SERIOUSLYYYY?! I AM SO LUCKY!!" He shouted. "Please stand infront for the person's I mentioned." The 5 of us stands up infront of everyone, and Sensei stands next to Naruto. "The 6 of us will be gone for a week" he said, Ayumi raised her hand, "Even you, Otousan?" She asked. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you also 2 teachers. Sorry."

"Whose the other one?" Ino asked, "Kurenai-sensei" Kakashi-sensei replied.

"Good luck everyone!"

----------

~???~

"I requested Miyaku and Sasuke. The two of you don't have to worry a thing." ??? pointed at the guy with a long black hair and the woman with a short purple hair.

>>The woman with the purple hair, a teacher of the subject >English< <<
>>Man with the back-long hair, a teacher of the subject >Social Studies< <<

"In this situation, we'll use a code name, right?" the man with the long hair asked, "yes"

"How about the students? we only got 3 of them .. we need 2 more." Purple-head said.

"Sasori, Hidan, Deidara..Zets and Soraru" ??? said.

>>Sasori Akasuna, a smart and well-discipline student <<

>>Hidan, a student who picks up fight out of nowhere<<
>>Deidara, A student whose good in >MAPEH< <<
>>Zets, the light twin of Zetsu, A pure-hearted man<<

>>Sora Ryuu, Nickname is 'Soraru', the best student in Akatsuki<<

"good luck" They walked away off to KH.

-----------

~Miyaku~

"So this is Akatsuki.." I gazed at the huge, wide school. We were standing at the gate. We were with our principal, Tsunade-sama.

We saw 5 students, 2 teachers, and 1 principal heading infront of us.

"there they are" Tsunade-sama said.

"Good morning, Konoha students and teachers." the woman with a purple hair said.

"Good morning" we all bowed at each other, "I am Konan. call me by my first name.These will be the students and teachers that We will going to lend Konoha." The principal woman said,

"Whatta hot principals.." Naruto muttered, "Such a turn-off!" Sakura yelled and punch Naruto's head.

"You two!" Kakashi-sensei called on both of them," BEHAVE." He showed such terrifying eyes and it made the both of them stop.

"I am the principal of Konoha, Tsunade. These will be the students that I will lend you for a week. I chose these students..'Cause I know they are well disciplined."

"Try not to mess up things, Students. Especially Kiba and Uzumaki." Kurenai-sensei whispered.

"I am Sasori Akasuna." Sasori said and shaked hands with me. "I am Miyaku..Uchiha."

"I am Deidara." Deidara said and shaked hands with Kiba. "Yo! The name's Kiba Inuzuka."

"I am Hidan." Hidan said and shaked hands with Naruto. "I'm The one and only Naruto Uzumaki!"

"I am Sora Ryuu. Soraru is my nickname."He said and shaked hands with Sasuke. "Sasuke Uchiha."
"I am Kurenai..Im just saying my first name because I love to be called by it." Kurenai-sensei greeted the other teacher. "My name is Kaoru. Miyumara Kaoru."
"I am Kakashi Hatake." Sensei bowed at the purple hair. "Nice to meet you, Hatake-san."
"Umm. why both of you have an eyepatch..?" Sensei asked and her reply was : "Nothing."
"umm.."
"I don't like to talk about it." the purple headed teacher said, "ok Ms.. umm.."
"I am Muki Kiseki." the purple-haired said and Kakashi-sensei's eyes widen, "I thought you were someone I know.."
"Let's end the conversation here." The purple head said and they all walked away from the school.
"We both signed our contracts, all that's left is shaking hands for agreement." the principal of the Akatsuki said and she raised her hand same as Tsunade-sama and they shaked each other's hands.
"Good luck my fellow teachers and students of Konoha!"
"Yes!"