Naruto first day at Konoha High

It was sunny day in Konoha and it was summer time, just 2 months until summer holiday and many student at Konoha High was looking forward to summer holiday and it was alot Of talking about it.

Today was 14 May and the day ung man with name Naruto Uzumaki shall start his first year at Konoha High.

Naruto was young man around 16 years old, he had short blond hair, wiskeys on his face and clar deep Blue eyes, he was living with his parents Minato and Kushina in medium white house just souteast Of Konoha and close to school where he shall goes to.

Naruto wake up hear birds sing and yawned, he was still sleep and wont really wake up or goes to school, he heard his mother screaming his name

Kushina"Naruto are you awake, its your first day at school"

Naruto step out Of bed and said in sleepy voice

Naruto"I'm awake Mom"

Kushina stopped screaming and said in happy voice

Kushina"thats good, breakfast are finish and I have make your Favorite Ramen, so come downstairs before it Get cold"

Naruto walked towards bathroom and walked inside bathroom for to wash himself, after some min he walked out Of bathroom with his school unifrom on himself and walked downstairs towards kitchen for to eat Ramen so his mother have made for him.

He walked inside kitchen and sat himself down on chair before table, start to eat his Ramen, after some min he was finish eat his Ramen and step out from chair, walked out Of kitchen towards front door, he put shoes on himself and open the door, say good bye to his mother before he leave to school.

Naruto"I'm leaving for school Mom, see you later, love you"

Kushina walked out Of kitchen and towards front door smiled at Naruto"good bye Naruto and have fun time at school" Naruto just nodded and closed the door after himself, start walking towards his school.

Meanwhile at Konoha High ground was Sakura and all her friends present, they was talking about the new student they have heard about.

It was pink haired girl with big forhead and goes with the name Sakura so start talking first.

Sakura"I Wonder how the new kid is looking out, I hope he is much cooler and handsome than Sasuke-Kun"

Ino was the blond girl with long ponytail and Sakura bestfriend

Ino"seirously do you really think it exit guy so are much cooler and handsome than Sasuke-Kun, no way that Would happend"

Hinata was girl with long black hair and shy quiet girl

Hinata"Ino dont say that, we dont know who the new kid look out yet, maybey he is much cooler and handsome than Sasuke"

The others girls TenTen and Temari just nodded, after some min so ringt the school bell and Sakura smiled"lets go to class now, so we dont be late for class" all the girls agreed and they walked to their class.

~back to Naruto~

Naruto have just arrived to school When the school bell ringt and he start to run towards his class, after some min searching he found his class and open the door to his class, walked inside the class and sto ved siden av Kakashi so was teaching the class.

Kakashi"so you are the new student, you for introduce yourself to class"

Naruto smiled and said in energic voice"hello my name is Naruto Uzumaki, its Nice to meet there"

Every girls start to giggle and said in whisper voice"he is very handsome and cool"

The boys just sucked and said in whisper voice"there go all the girls"

Kakashi"thats good work Naruto and you can sit ved siden av Sakura, its the pink haired girl"

Naruto nodded and walked towards his Seat, sat himself down on Seat, smiled at Sakura"Nice to meet you Sakura"

Sakura blushed and smiled"its Nice to meet you to Naruto" Sakura innherself start talking"wow he is very handsome, I'm going to capture his heart"

Naruto start to listned to class and same did Sakura.