Chapter 2

[A/N: Sorry I didn't update for quite awhile. I was really busy with exams. But I'm on a short holiday now. I'll try to update every day if I can. (: ]

Yoona's POV -

"AHH! Shut up will you! Aish." I did a simple karate kick to my alarm clock causing it to break into pieces and fall onto the ground.

That was the third alarm clock I bought. I rolled over to the side, but then fall onto the ground instead. Ya Yoona why are you so clumsy? I rubbed my head and cursed myself a couple of times as I make my way to the toilet and get changed. Today was my mission day and I had to use the clothes sent by Jackson yesterday.

I changed into the clothes and I looked like a real rebel. I was in a ripped denim jeans, and I had a leather jacket on with a pair of combat boots. I had a long black hair up to my waist. I didn't have to worry about my luggage as Jackson had it all settled for me. I wasn't going to be myself for the mission anyways.

I skipped down the stairs and saw Luhan on the dining table, with his phone.

" Yaaa~ My little sister is all grown up. I'm so proud. " Luhan teased me and walked to me ruffling my combed hair. I punched him lightly on his shoulders and kissed him goodbye on his cheek.

3 hrs later

I was in a black limo with jackson and Ray (our driver). I was given a list of things regarding my identity and also some cash and a credit card. I was given a spare phone to be used so I could contact with Jackson.

" You are now Park Hana. 22 years old, and a new transferred student at MoonRiver College where your target oh sehun will be studying at. Alongside with that information, you'll also be living in the same apartment as him, but one story higher. Remember, you are here to find out what this kid does in his daily life and where and what his parents, our rival, Ms Oh and Mr Oh are up to. Do your best yoona, make the company proud and take care. In your luggage, there's everything you need, lasers, gun etc. Play safe and don't get caught! " that was Jackson's last words for me before I was left alone on the pavements of an unknown streets.

I was given a few photos of this Sehun guy and his information. I walked to my apartment and started settling in. I popped my head out of the window to get fresh hair, but got stunned when I spotted the guy I wanted, Oh Sehun. I wanted to jump out of the window just like what the other spy does in a movie. Ya, yoona! YOU PABO. Don't die just yet.

I then put on my black shades, and my spare phone and contacted Jackson as I followed this guy slowly from behind.

"Yes, I'm still following him from behind and it's really ho- Whaaaat. This guy is really hot! " I paused from what I was saying when I saw Sehun ruffling his hair as he walk with the wind breezing along with him. It's like I'm in a drama.

" Yoona! Focus! You might get caught silly! " I started focusing again when Jackson said these.

Just then Sehun stopped what he was doing and slowly tilt his head to see what's going on behind. I quickly panicked and started to crawl and hide behind a white wall. I was slightly sweating and I was really scared. Remember, you are park hana. Park hana, park hana. Park hana.

" Ya! Who are you! " a guy touched my shoulders, as I was squatting down trying to hide my face with my hands.

" Yoong~ answer me. Are you okay? " Jackson panicked through the phone, but I dropped it as I was in a shocked condition.

[A/N: Was this chapter okay? SORRY if this was a bit too long. Wanted explain it in detail! Hope you enjoyed!]