Chapter 1 - Juliet Lois Martin

Start from the beginning

"JL huh? I still prefer Juliet. It's more feminine than JL. Sorry again." She apologize. Seriously, this girl has a major blunt issue. Not that it bother me though, I like it that way rather than people talking behind my back. "I have few friends because most people in my school wasn't really fond of people like me. The kind of person who talks straight forward without even thinking of other's feelings. Luckily, I manage to have friends who accepted me and love me. Not to mention the fact that I have a boyfriend, though we fought a while ago and—"She covers her mouth with the use of her hands, "I'm talkative. Sorry."

"You're looking for a job right? There's a job hiring at the café in front of where we are seated right now." She ended her sentence with a smile. All of my energy was max to one hundred when she told me that. I'm finally back to my optimistic view with all the things that's happening inside my head. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I squealed. She covers her ears with her hands, "Keep it down." She chuckled.

I stand up from where I was seated a while ago and spread a wide smile on my face as she stares at me with delight. "You should get your ass inside that café so that at least some of your problems will lessen and anyway, I'll see you soon. I have to go somewhere else." She stands up and took her mirror from her expensive looking bag. She fixes the stray strands of hair in front of her face and put on a dark red lipstick on her lips. Seriously, whatever she puts on her face, she's beautiful. I barely praise a person and when I do, I won't stop.

"Bye Juliet!" She waves her hand in the air and left with her two inch red pair of heels. You don't see a girl like that every day. I may hear a lot of babbling or straight forward words coming out from her mouth, I'm still am happy that we met. I sure do hope that we meet again because I'm very thankful to her. She's like an angel despite with those words popping out from her mouth. Okay Juliet, stop with the judging and get your freaking ass inside the café.

Not momentarily, I found myself pushing the glass door of the café and glance at the marvelous appearance of the shop. This is no ordinary café because with the looks of how it was designed, it was very pretty and the feeling of it was like welcoming you home. The waiter and waitress inside were wearing long sleeve polo shirts and slacks on the bottom. The walls of the café were all made of glass and the floor are all expensive looking marble. Customers inside the café were happy and you can see it in their faces. The waiter and waitress welcome them with a smile on their faces.

"Welcome to the café! Do you have a reservation or would you want to take a sit and have a delicious cup of coffee or our famous desserts?" The waitress welcomes me with delight as soon as she saw me enter the cafe. She really do enjoy her job in here or she's just putting this up because her job needs to be that way? Anyway, I'm not here to eat, I want a job.

"Sorry, but I didn't come here to eat." I stammered. "I came here because I heard that there's a job hiring in this café." I stiffen my back, to prevent myself from slouching and to be at least presentable. Though I'm a little bit sweaty, I sure do hope that this is not purely base on the physical appearance because everyone that seems to be working here have beautiful faces.

"I don't think that we have a job hiring." She said in a low tone of voice. She bits her lower lip and looks away from my eyes. There is no job hiring?! Then that girl that I'm talking to must be playing with me. I swear, if I saw her again, I won't stop myself and punch my fist on her beautiful face.

"Wait!" She shrieks, "Who told you that there is a job hiring here anyway?"

"Some girl with a blonde hair that's somehow curly, blue round eyes and such. She's pretty, petite body and—" I was about to say the word blunt, but before I said that, she cuts off my sentence and said, "Blunt?" She tug a smile on her lips. I nodded weirdly. Does she know that girl? Maybe she's the reason as to why she was also in here?