Chapter 1

An: hey guys this is my first book and I would appreciate it if you would leave comments and tell me if you like it or nah. haha sorry I had to. That is a pic of Lucy btw. in this book humans know about vampires and werewolves I hope you enjoy :)

Lucy pov

"Please stop I'm sorry please" I begged my father but he just kept punching and kicking me.

I was being beaten again because I got up late. I was supposed to be up early because the hybrid is coming to find his mate.

To be honest I was scared my dad is the chief that means he is the person that the hybrid will talk to so he can look through the files of everyone in town. So he will be coming here to see the files. What if he kills me it's not like my dad will stop him.

After what felt like years my dad stopped hitting me.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW" he yelled in my face.

"Yes sir" I whispered and ran to my room as fast as I could.

Once I got there I went to my bed and got a box from underneath it and took it to my bathroom.

I put the box on the sink and got a blade out of it. I put the blade to my wrist and cut about 12 times.

Just as I was about to clean up I heard a knock on the front door. Oh no the hybrid is here he is going to smell all the blood and kill me. I started to clean up while listening to what they were saying.

"Hello please come in" my dad said

"Thanks my name is Kyle" a deep voice said I'm guessing is the hybrid. Kyle I like that name. Stop it Lucy what are you thinking.

"Who else is here and why are they bleeding?" He said oh no what if he finds me will he kill me. I tried to clean faster but there was blood everywhere.

"Just my daughter and she'll be fine probably just fell" my dad said in a bored tone.

Then I heard someone come in my room I stayed still hoping he wouldn't find me. Just then the door flung open and hit the wall making me jump.

I looked at who came in and let me tell you he was hot like really really hot. He has pitch black hair light blue eyes he is about 6.4 and very muscular.

"Mine" he said then he looked around the room then my wrist. Then he did something I did not expect.

He came up and hugged me. I felt sparks go through my body what is this feeling.

I was so scared I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still shaking in fear. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"What's your name beautiful" he said calmly "L-Lucy" I stuttered blushing no one has ever called me beautiful before.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you your my mate I would never hurt you" he smiled at me.

"I-I'm y-your m-m-mate" I stuttered scared out of my mind. I can't be his mate I'm just well me.

"Yes beautiful you are now can you tell me why you did this?" he asked and I lowered my head.

"Because I'm worthless" I said trying to hold back my tears.

I heard a growl come from his chest and I started shaking again.

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT!" he yelled.

I was so scared that he would hurt me or worse So I tried to run out the door but two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him so my back is against his chest.

"Shhh it's okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said from behind me.

I don't know why but being in his arms made me feel safe.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to protect you and love you and when your ready my wolf will mark you" he said. I was shocked and scared.

"Y-your wolf?" I whispered.

"Don't worry he won't do anything you don't want him to" he smiled and I couldn't help smiling back then my dad came in.

"Why the fuck is there blood everywhere" he yelled I hid behind Kyle and he looked at me.

"Are you scared of him?" he asked I just nodded my head.

"You little bitch you will pay for this and I thought you learned your lesson earlier guess I will have to beat you harder this time!" as soon as he said that Kyle had him pinned to the wall by his neck.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO MY MATE LIKE THAT AGAIN AND YOU WILL NEVER LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN AM I CLEAR!?" Kyle yelled.

"Yes" my dad said Kyle walked back over to me and grabbed my arm softly and turned it so he can see the cuts.

"I will never let you do this to yourself again and I will never let anyone touch you" he said still looking at my cuts.

He got the first aid kit that was on the wall. I keep it in here to clean up my wounds from the beating or my self harm. He got a disinfectant wipe and cleaned my cuts being carful not to hurt me.

After he cleaned my cuts he took my hand and took me down stairs. When we stopped I looked to the door and there was a man there about Kyle's age.

He has dark green eyes light brown hair he is about 6.1 very muscular but not as muscular as Kyle.

"Lucy this is my friend Riley" Kyle said.

"Hello Lucy" Riley said smiling.

"Hi" I whispered hiding behind Kyle.

"It's ok he won't hurt you" Kyle said I just nodded.

"We ready to go?" Kyle asked Riley.

"Yep" Riley said popping the p.

"Come on princess" Kyle said grabbing my hand softly. We walked out and went to a big black car I don't know what car it is because I don't know much about cars.

I got in the back with Kyle and Riley got in the front with another man. Kyle pushed a button and black glass came up separating us form Riley and the other man.

"Now we can talk in private" Kyle said.

"How long has your dad been abusing you?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Since my mum died when I was 6 and I'm now 17"

"I promise you no one will touch you again" Kyle said angry.

"Kyle can I ask you something" I asked nervous.

"Of course you can princess"

"Do you have a wolf like a werewolf does or is it different" I asked.

"Mine is a lot more powerful but he would never hurt you" he said I nodded The rest of the way was quiet giving me time to think.

"We have arrived" Riley said we got out and the place is massive.

"Wow" I said shocked Kyle chuckled.

"I take it you like it" he said in my ear from behind me which made me jump.

"I love it" I whispered.

We went in and it is even bigger then it looks if that's even possible. We walked past a lot of rooms and went up a lot of stairs.

There is a lot of black and red but also white it is lovely and homely. We got to two big doors and Kyle opened them to revel a bedroom I'm guessing it's his. The walls were painted white the carpet was black and the furniture was black. There is a door that I'm guessing is the bathroom and another door I think might be the wardrobe. Then there was the bed and it was massive it had black silk sheets and looked very comfortable.

"Princess" Kyle said.

"Yes" I whispered.

"My wolf wants to talk to you is that ok?" he asked I nodded.

He closed his eyes and when he opened them they were black. I was scared but at the same time I wasn't.

"Hello sweetheart my name is Tanner"

An: I hope you liked it and I will be updating every couple of days maybe once a day :)