Work

Jane sat down inside the car, pulling the door behind her. "Maura this means I get to drive the rest of the week", as she put her seatbelt over her shoulder and clipped in. "Jane" Maura replied, " if you think your driving for four consecutive days, you can think again"
"But!", Jane moaned
"Listen, if you're gonna keep arguing with me, we won't order pizza tonight."
With that said Jane sat up straight and smiled, "drive on baby girl" she turned to Maura and laughed before Maura turned on the ignition and reversed out of the drive. Maura placed her hand on Janes inner right thigh and smiled, "I knew you'd understand."

On the way to work they started to talk about their plans after work, " I really fancy going to that new restaurant on the corner of 16th" Maura said, "I heard it's really nice."
"But Maura...." Jane moaned, "We always go to fancy restaurants and you know how much I've been wanting to and get a burger! Just a burger Maura...please?" They pulled up to a red light and Maura looked at Jane with hesitation, "You did ask me last week" she muttered. "And Korsak did mention we hadn't been to the dirty robber in awhile."
"Yes Maura yes!" Jane exclaimed, "Burgers tonight it is then!"
Maura looked over at Jane just as the light changed and shook her head. "Don't think you'll always be eating burgers" she giggled, as she continued to drive.

As Jane and Maura arrived at work, Korsak was standing at the entrance of the precinct awaiting their arrival.
"You two took long enough" he said whilst opening the doors. "I how you're ready for this one." Maura looked at Jane and smiled, "we're ready." As the doors to the lift opened.
"This one big one!" Korsak said with a tint of excitement in his voice, "we've got two dead bodies, both female, each with two 'what look to be' stab wounds to the chest."
"Are they clothed?" Maura asked, "or does it seem to look more like a robbery?"
"I'm not sure, that's why we're gonna go and have a look now." As the lift doors opened, Jane stepped out and turned to look at both Maura and Korsak, "Coffee!" She moaned, "I need coffee." She turned back around and started walking towards the break room, "I left my gun here yesterday." She shouted back, "I'll meet you two downstairs."
"See you soon hun!" Maura asked back, before realising what she had said and remembered no one knew yet about their relationship. "Did you just call Jane 'hun'?" Korsak asked Maura in bewilderment. "Hehe just an inside joke! I'll let Jane explain it to you later" she replied before pressing the ground floor button on the lift.

Jane was just making her way back from the coffee room, when she bumped into Frankie, "ma was asking where you were last night, I just said you were at work. Where you?" He asked whilst staring intensily at Jane.
"Erm yes, sort of, a little." She replied, bright red cheeks and stumbling upon every other word.
"You know I can tell when you're lying right? You never were a good liar Jane."
"Well I was at Maura's, finishing work until I feel asleep. Tell ma I'll see her tonight. Gotta go bye!" Jane scurried off and started bashing the lift button.
"But..." Frankie shouted the lift doors opened. "See ya later Frankie" Jane shouted back just as the doors closed.
Arriving at ground level, Jane rushed out and ran towards Maura. "Maura we need to talk about 'US" later, okay?"
"I'm glad you mentioned it, I was gonna say the same thing!" Maura replied, you could see relief in her face, knowing that her and Jane were on the same page. Jane and Maura got into the car and were waiting to tail Korsak, as he drove past he rolled down his window and looked at the both, "You two are acting wierd today, did I miss something?"
"NOPE"
"NOPE", Maura and Jane both nervously exclaimed, before looking at each other. "Of course not" Korsak replied, as he continued to drive past. Maura and Jane quickly followed, whilst sitting nervously. "Today's gonna be a long day" Jane sighed, as she turned to look at Maura and then back out the mirror, "a long day."