6.2 -- Wake Me Up+

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeaah! I'm gonna wash up okay?"

Luke hummed and nodded watching him walk away. He finished with the food and put the food on two plates, and placed them on the counter. He poured orange juice in two tall glasses and set them on the table. He turned the stove off and sat down in the chair.

Calum came running back into the kitchen and slipped on the tile falling right on his face. Luke tried to hold in his laughter but couldn't hold it in any longer. Calum got up and sat next to Luke rubbing his face pouting. Luke bit his lip and turned the other way laughing silently.

"Are you laughing?" Calum asked

"N-no", Luke kept his head turn trying to control himself.

"STOP LAUGHING YOU DICK! IT WASN'T FUNNY!"

Luke had no reason to hide his snickering, so he threw his head back clutching his stomach letting out hiccups and boisterous laughter.

"Stop laughing at me!!!"

"Oh my god, oh my god", Luke wipes tears from his eyes as his laughter abates. He began eating and ignored the hot glare from Calum.

Calum huffed and began slicing his pancake gorging the small pieces, into his mouth. "I'm visiting my parents for two or three weeks"

"What?"

"I'm visiting my parents for three weeks.." Calum repeated.

"Why?" Luke narrowed his eyes at him.

"'Cause I miss 'em"

"Well I'm going to miss you if you leave--so...you can't go"

"What the hell? Luke, I'm gonna miss you a lot but, I miss my family"

"Well you can't just leave me here alone..Calum, if you're not with me I do things"

"You can control yourself"

Luke raised an eyebrow, "okay, go ahead, leave for three weeks"

"That a threat?"

"Not really, just saying that if you leave I'll be bored and I won't have any self control"

"But you told me you love me...maybe it was a lie"

Luke searched Calum's eyes, but Cal tore his gaze away to his food circling a fork on his plate.

"Calum, Cal I wasn't lying"

"It's fine, Luke", Calum once again had an evil plan to make the blonde feel bad.

"No it's not, because you think I was lying when I said I love you and I swear to fucking hell I wasn't"

A smile itched on Calum's face and he got a piece of bacon and ate it, "prove it"

"What do you want?"

"I WANT A PUPPY! IT COULD BE OUR PUPPY! WE CAN NAME IT ROCKY AND HE'LL BE A LITTLE MALTIPOO!!"

"Hell no. Calum, they poop and pee and I'm not ready for that"

"UGGGHH!! PLEEEEASE???!"

"No, Calum"

Calum pouted giving him puppy eyes, "pleease?"

"No is no, don't ask again"

::

Luke parked in his parents driveway ignoring the pout on Cal's face. They got out and Luke unlocked and opened the door going in.

"Fuck you" Calum glared at Luke plopping on the couch. The blonde entered the kitchen and got two soda cans and a big bag of popcorn. "LUCAS! WHY ARE YOU DRINKING SODA AND EATING POPCORN WHEN WE HAVE A BANQUET TO GO TO! AND WHY AREN'T YOU AND CALUM MATCHING???" Liz yelled.