"Luke please, I promise I'll stop. I love you please don't do this to us. You're the only person i have. Please don't take my babies away from me. I'm sorry please, give me another chance." She cried into the phone

"I've been giving you chance after chance since we were eighteen, I can't keep on dealing with you cheating and me forgiving you. I'm sorry but we're done. " with that I hung up the phone as I fell back on the bed.

"You did the right thing." I let out a sigh as I look in the direction of where the voice came from.

"That's easy for you to say, you still haven't stopped trying to get a girl who doesn't want you. When are you gonna give up, ash?" Ashton basically growled. I've been talking to Ashton a little after eliana left. I know I shouldn't be and that he had started a lot of problems but we were best friends for year before eliana and Ryder came along. I haven't told anyone about me and Ashton's friendship in fear that they might think that I'm working with him but in reality I'm not, I just hang out with him and talk to him because besides calum and Michael he's the only one that has been there from the start of all of this shit.

"You might not understand this Luke and I never really expected you to but I love Ryder more than anyone else. I know you all think I'm crazy but that's because I know that Ryder is the girl I want to marry. I want to have family with her and raise or beatiful children together. I want her to meet my mom. I know I've done some fucked up shit to her and but I love her. I know I thought I loved eliana and at the time I did but I know I can never love anyone more than I love her. I know she says that she doesn't love me but I refuse to believe it. She's all that matters to me." Ashton's voice lowered towards the end of his speech as he loved down at his feet. I kinda feel bad for him.

"Just give her time. Next time you see her don't force her to do something she doesn't want to do, just try to get her to trust you and feel comfortable with you then after a while you can try to get her back but right now isn't the best time." Ashton nodded his head with tears in his eyes.

"You're right. I'll try to stop forcing her, if you promise to help me get her back." I feel bad seeing my best friend cry

"Of course I'll help you, ash. "

~ Calum's P.O.V ~

I was currently sitting in the living room as Ryder cautiously walked in. She had a pen and paper tightly held in her hand as tears rolled down her face. I immediately pulled her onto my lap and held her tight

"What's wrong?" I gently rocked her back and forth as she buried her face In the crook of my neck.

"I love you." She pulled away before kissing my lips more passionately than she ever has in the time we've been together causing me to slightly moan before tightly grabbing her ass. She started to roll her hips, grinding against me causing us both to moan in pleasure

"I love you, Ry." Ryder kissed the tattoo of her name causing me to smile before she pulled her shirt over her head exposing her bare chest and her pink lace panties. She lifted her self up before pulling my pants and boxers off causing me to kick them away. I stood to my feet with her legs wrapped around my waist. She hungrily attached her lips to mine as my hands trailed down to her ass giving it a smack causing her to moan and slide her tongue in my mouth.

I used my foot to kick open our room door and throw her on the bed. I watched as she slid her panties down her legs and threw them to the floor as she teasingly trailed her hand down to her cli t
And started to play with herself as she moaned and threw her head back

"I need you." She moaned squeezing her breast. I quickly slammed the door shut and locked it to make sure no one would interrupt us. I quickly made my way onto the bed and smacked her hand away before leaning down and placing a kiss to swollen cli t causing her to whimper.