After asking six different girls in the bathroom and I felt very smug. "You were wrong!" I said pointing my finger at him. "I was not." Jacky said matter-of-factually. "The six women I asked all said it was because you were British." I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're lying." He accused. "Nope! Lying isn't in my nature British boy." I felt almost as smug as he looked. "Who did you ask?" he asked, he was losing his confidence. I pointed out that I asked all the younger girls in the restaurant. "I've decided that I hate you now." He stated. "That's okay I decided that I hated you long before now." I said smiling. Somehow I knew both of us didn't mean it. Even though he was Mr. Smuggly.

"Have you ever thought about getting a pug?" I asked. Our date was a week ago and somehow we have seen each other every day since then. "Why a pug?" He asked wrinkling his nose up. "Rhythms with your name." I said laughing. Laughing. That seems to be all we do together. Its nice not having to worry about things. He hasn't tried to get me in bed. Jennifer is convinced that means he's gay. Is he gay? "Are you gay?" I asked, still smiling. "No I'm not gay! I thought you knew I wasn't since we've been dating!" he said seriously. "Well you could always be bi. That's okay if you are." my laughing was unbearable at this point. "I'm not bi! Isabelle I only like women I promise you that." he said shaking his head. "Okay okay I believe you." I put my hands up defensively. "I can prove it." He said rolling on top of me. Why would I ever let myself into his bedroom? Worst position. "No it's okay." I said still smiling. "What if I want to?" He asked. He brought my legs around his waist and put his head in the nook of my neck. He didn't kiss me or anything. He let me be in control. I pulled away from him. His blue eyes even more bright. "I should probably tell you something." I said biting my bottom lip. He pull it out with his thumb. "Okay, shoot." he said staring at my lips. "I'm a virgin." I focused my eyes on a sun spot on the wall. He pulled back slightly. My legs falling. "Then I won't prove it to you yet." he promised me. "Yet?" I questioned. He didn't answer he just nodded.

Could he be the one? Could he be the one I give myself to? No Isabelle. You have to love him. You can't be like the twits at school. They throw themselves at whoever they want just because they can. They don't think about the future. They don't care about school. They just care about the moment. The here and now. I can't do that. I have to be smart. Sleeping with him after a week would be the dumbest thing.

"Let me see what you have already?" He asked this time. Hmm maybe I'm not the only one who's changing now. "I'm not done yet!" I said hugging the computer screen to my chest. At some point I moved from my dorm appointed desk to my bed. "I've already been reading it. That was me being polite." Mr. Smuggly is back. "I hate you again." I stated. I grabbed my laptop and tried to move back to the desk. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back. "And I hate you honey." he said kissing my shoulder. Times like this is what I like best. His mind was so brilliant. It challenged even mine. "Give it to me." he said. He didn't wait for my response he took it from my hands and began typing away. "Is it really that bad?!" I shouted at him. "No no. It's not bad. I just know how to fix it, babe." he said not missing a beat in typing. Why does he keep calling me pet names? This is the first time hearing them. It feels strange, but not in a bad way. Is this what falling in love is? "I hate you still." I said pouting now. He has a way to make me feel a thousand times dumber. No one has challenged me like this before. I do like a challenge though. I will defeat him with my mind and kill him with my body.

I couldn't blame him. His version was a lot better than mine. In the few hours he was here I completed all of my work that I thought would take me all week to do. Two brains really was better than one. "Stay with me tonight." he offered as we ate our pizza. "Now why would I do that?" I asked crossing my arms. "So I know you'll be safe and won't get kidnapped." he stated as if this would chance my mind. "You have to have key card to get into this building." I said laying back on the head board. "You act like creeps don't live on campus." he said. He got up and stated packing my dufflebag. He got to my underwear drawer and picked out the only pair of thongs I owned. "Hey! Don't touch those!" I said grabbing them away. "Then pack the bag yourself." he said trusting the bag towards me. I knew this argument would end up in his favor. "I'm gonna go get the car. Meet you down stairs." he kissed my forehead and slipped out the door. There he goes again. Slipping. I put the thongs in just to mess with him later. HeHe be a dick to me and I'll be a tease to you.

His apartment was bigger than what I expected. It had a foyer and a decent size living room. The kitchen was a good size too. Living in the dorms I missed having my own private kitchen. I will make mac'n cheese! "Come here love." Jacky said patting the spot next to him on the couch. I slowly made my way to him looking at every inch of the apartment so far. It really is a nice place. "Was this your plan? Trap me in your apartment so you could kidnap me for yourself?" I said leaning far away from him. "You found me out Isabelle." He said leaning over me, trapping me in the corner. "You found me out. This was my secret plan. You are now mine." He said. He placed a soft kiss on my neck. I sucked in a quick breath.

Maybe it was a good thing I brought a thong...

Maybe the yet wasn't that far away after all...