He's sick D:

Harry:

Harry just got out of a 6 month tour and came down with a cold. You made him lay down on the couch all day and make him soup. You cuddle with him cover him with a blanket. "I don't want you to be sick." He said with a scratchy voice. "Harry, I don't care." You said then you kiss him. Harry smiles and continues to watch tv and cuddle with you all day.

Louis:

Being he was sick, Louis lied down in your guy's room with you. Once in a while, you get snacks for the both of you. You were on your laptop and Louis playing with your hair, admiring how soft it is. You just remember to give Louis his medicine that the doctor gave. You try to give him, but you know how stubborn he is. "NOOOOOO!!!" Louis shouts, "Please, if you don't, I won't do anything with you for the entire month if you know what I mean!" You smirk. Louis' eyes widen and take his medicine quickly. You smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Good boy."

Liam:

You guys just relaxed all day. You make sure he was eating all his soup, and taking his medicine. You cuddle with him all day and watch Disney movies all day. "Hey Y/N, go away, I don't want you to be sick." Liam said. "I'll be ok." You said with a smile and continue from what you were doing.

Zayn:

He came down with a bad cold at the morning when you guys woke up. He has a bunch of stuff to do but have to cancel them. "Babe do you need anything?" You asked. "Yea could you give me a cup of tea please?" Zayn whispered. You go make his tea and within 3 minutes you came back. "Here." "Thanks Y/N" For the rest of the day you and Zayn was in your guys bed room and reading books together.

Niall:

Niall came home and have a stomachache. He's hungry and you made chicken soup and tea. "Don't eat too much or else your stomach won't make you feel better." You told him and he nodded. "Thanks princess" He gives you a kiss and you return watching tv with him.