Terminology

I know

I know 

I know

This was supposed to be posted first just after the prologue to give some explanation of what kind of wolves titles there were and where they were ranked and such. But see I didn't see the need until now. So hence the point I am posting it here because it will give you a guide into all the people that might be named as well as the random words that you might see that might not make sense to you. And this here thing will answer all your questions.

Plus well it is useful.

Werewolves

Alpha – Leader of the pack makes important decisions and cares for the well-being of their pack. Has final say in all matters that regard the pack.

Luna – Mate of the Alpha – usually has the same control over the pack is equal to the Alpha and cares for the wellbeing of mostly the women and children

Beta – 2nd in command of a pack – Alpha trusts above all others in his pack and leave in charge when he leaves territory. Often is the one who does the discipline to those that step out of line.

Gamma – 3rd in command of a pack – Often take many leading roles wherever they are needed, also within the inner circle of authority, 3rd strongest in the pack.

Sentinels and Guardians – Members of the pack that roam the border of the packs territory and patrol to see if there are any on coming threats, need to greet others on their borders and find out of their intentions. Alerting Alpha and Beta to any intruders and Omegas nearby or may have passed through.

Pack Doctor / Healers – Usually one member of the pack that is well versed in taking care of the pack and its health. They know their way around a werewolf and keep them healthy; usually there is only one pack doctor with apprentices or helpers.

Warriors – These are members of the pack with exceptional skills in tracking and hunting, these members often attack first and ask questions later. They ensure that the pack has food and hunt for the pack – they either specialise in Tracking or Hunting.

Omega – High ranking wolves that have gone rogue. They are either an Alpha or Beta that have left their pack to live as a rogue. They are feared for they are far stronger than normal rogues, since rogues have no title. Omega's are more civilised, aren't as feral or controlled by their wolf.

Rogue – Rogues are wolves that are not in any pack. Their main goal is to care themselves and no one else. They have allegiance to no one and care for no one but themselves, if offered a job they will do it if they gain something from it. They are feared because they often band together and attack weaker packs.

Lone Wolf – Wolf that doesn't have a pack and roams around and survives on his own, not wanted.

Weaknesses

Silver – can be treated for it and can survive but excessive exposure will lead to death – will survive longer in human form than in wolf form.

Mercury (Quicksilver) – Better form of silver and will kill werewolf quick than normal silver.

Wolfsbane – Highly poisonous plant against werewolves is said to have negative side effects against them. 15m away from it = watering of eyes and coughing. 10m away from it = slowing down of movements. 5m away from it = severe poisoning. Touching it is fatal after a few minutes = no treatment.