GQ: 24 WHO?

---------

As she entered the campus, wearing her disguise. nothing changed! Palaging ganun may sari-sarili parin silang mga mundo.

She shooked her head the start walking again,

When she got there, at her room, she silently sit to her chair.

(Samantala)

"So? how's everything?" Tanong ng isang lalaki sa kabilang linya.

"Everything's alright boss"

"Good!"

*

"Why she didn't tell the truth?"

"Why is she hidding her identity?"

"Infairness, she's a good pretender huh"

"Hey? She's the cousin of owner this school right?"

"Baka naman, Meron siyang secret"

Pagkapasok na pagkapasok niya palang sa cafeteria, isang makahulugang titig na agad ang ipinipukol sa kanya, yung iba nagsimula nading magbulung-bulungan.

Nang makita niya ang mga kaibigan sa ii-sang table, agad siyang pinalapit ng mga ito dito.

"You didn't know already?" Asher asked her.

"Huh? I don't understand you!" She replied.

"What the heck!" They said in unison except sabrina. she didn't know what's already happening.

"What's happening here?" She asked in a serious cold voice.

"Ah-eh,"

"I'll give you a choices, you'll gonna tell me the truth? or i'll gonna cut all your tounge?" She said.

"Let's go! You need to see this" Shin, then he grabbed her arm.

When they got their, her faces totally shocked!

What the hell? sinong gumawa nito? sabrina's mind beamed!

She didn't expect this. All this time, but who the hell is the traitor?

Who? I don't know! What if? .... ..

But! HELL NOOOOOO! He'll not gonna do this to me, I trusted him all my life.

*

"What happened? did she already saw?" They boss asked.

"Yes,  master! If you'd gonna see her face! She's totally shocked"

He smirked, Hindi lang yan ang mararanasan mo sabrina, Pababagsakin din kita katulad ng ginawa mo saken dati!

All i need to do is to look after you, then BOOM! In the end, this time i'll gonna win this battle!

****